New Listing in peaceful Polynesian Gardens where you can walk to Crescent Beach on Siesta Key! Just a 12 minute walk to sink your toes in the white powder quartz sands of Crescent Beach! Relax every evening sitting in a beach chair under an umbrella with a glass of wine (ok, plastic!) to watch an incredible Gulf of Mexico sunset!! You won’t be disappointed! In just minutes, you can be fishing off the community private fishing pier enjoying a morning sunrise on the Bay! Plus Siesta Key Beach's island style restaurants and pubs are only blocks away making it easy to explore all of the island’s great shops & cafes! This lovely updated villa has enough parking for 4 vehicles with both a covered carport area and additional car pad space...large outdoor patio with BBQ & dining, plus just a 10 second walk to the lovely heated community pool where you can relax on a lounger with an ice cold drink.....walk back to the condo for whatever reason... fast & easy!!
Highlights for Moonmist Circle:
12 Minute Walk to Public Access Crescent Beach (.6mile)
2 TV's Available
Master with Queen Bed, En-suite ** brand new memory foam mattress **
Guest Bedroom Twin Beds ** two nice mattresses... one brand new **
HUGE 65" New Smart TV in Living Room
Private Washer & Dryer Under Carport
Heated Community Pool
Driveway Parking Plus Carport... plenty of parking!!
Community Fishing Pier
14 Night Minimum Out-of-Season. Monthly Only Jan-Mar
No Smoking/Vaping Inside the Condo
This lovely updated villa has everything you need for a great Sarasota beach get-a-way. Easy no-hassle access to the condo with covered parking and quick access into the kitchen. The kitchen is updated with newer cabinets, white appliances, stocked with dishes, glasses, and basic cookware with small appliances for you convenience. Beautiful porcelain tile flooring throughout the ground level condo. No carpet.
The living room is quite spacious and comfortable with a large sectional sofa with an expanded ottoman. Plenty of room for more than one to put their feet up! It rests nice in front of the large & new Hisense Roku TV which includes cable channels. Access your favorite apps too. Off the living room is a sunroom with a wall of windows that displays beautiful lush landscapes. Watch the mamma birds feed their young and happy squirrels leaping about!! The sunroom has an extra glass dining table & chairs for 4. Plus you have a dining table outside the kitchen for 4 as well....or dine outside if you like! We have you covered. Just outside the sunroom is the open patio with plenty of room to move about. There is a covered BBQ grill plus a large square outdoor dining table that seats 6 comfortably. Make new friends and invite them for a BBQ!
Bedrooms: The master has a queen bed, small walk-in closet, TV in the corner, & ensuite bath with tiled shower, vanity with vessel and new cabinetry with pull-out drawers. Both blinds and sheers cover the window and sliding doors that go out to the sunroom. The pretty yellow guest bath is updated with a tiled shower and bathtub for those who like a bubblebath! Around the corner from the bathroom is the guest bedroom with two twin beds (quality mattresses), large closet and dresser. No TV.
Enjoy the community heated swimming pool just steps (10 seconds) from the condo with community BBQ, umbrellas, chairs and loungers.
Fishing Pier with seating on the intracoastal waterway.
Enjoy the #1 beach in the USA with its cool quartz sand, a community heated swimming pool, our own community fishing pier... enjoy water sports & boating. Sarasota has plenty of shopping, restaurants and cultural activities. A 15 minute drive will have you in downtown Sarasota and 20 minutes will put you on world famous St. Armand’s Circle for world class shopping and dining. Sarasota has over 40 public golf courses for one to practice and improve their game.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
This property does not allow Emotional Support Animals in addition to their no pet policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.