Note: The special sale applies to bookings from Dec 1 - Dec 21, 2023. Book 5 nights, contact us and we'll add 2 more contiguous nights. Look at the calendar ... we can't add nights that are already booked. We will do our best to keep this thread updated and will advise what's open and what's not.
Step out onto your private balcony and watch the boats docked in a small cove just off the intercoastal.
- Completely redone 2 bedrooms, kitchen, baths, living room in a beautiful beach theme with predominantly white colors with pops of turquoise, teal and calming sea blue.
- Porcelain plank tile flooring throughout for an upscale clean look and feel
- Enjoy the king bed in the master and nautical themed master bath with a tiled shower & sliding door.
- The kitchen is completely updated with an open floor plan and a very large island with beige, white and grey granite countertop and stainless steel appliances. New tile floor in all rooms!
- A separate coffee bar off the kitchen and a pantry for all of your cooking needs gives extra space.
- The second bedroom has two twins with new memory foam mattresses which can be converted to a second king bed and the living room has a white twill covered queen pull-out sofa with new memory foam mattress.
- The dining has room for 6 and there are 3 TV's with cable in the house.
- Unit has its own washer/dryer so there is no need to use the communal facilities.
- 3rd story, no walking noises from above, no elevators
- Family friendly complex and a bathtub for soaking kids after a day at the beach or the pool (if they can't get enough water!). There's a powder bathroom as well.
Step out onto your private covered patio and relax on a lounge chair or have a meal out in the fresh air overlooking the water. So serene and private!! Dining table and chairs, plus 2 loungers on the balcony. Towel rack provided for beach towels to dry out efficiently.
This condo includes: Tennis rackets, beach chairs, beach umbrella all for your use.
Midnight Cove is a fantastic complex on Siesta Key with deeded beach access, tennis/pickle ball, a warm heated pool, BBQ and boat docks for limited daily use with reservation, and also a basketball hoop, and car wash station. The complex also has a small fitness room . The very best part is the beach access just across the street with a shower to rinse off the sand. Public beach access #12 is only a 6 min walk as well.
Close walk to restaurants, grocery shopping, coffee, ice cream and more! No need for a car once you arrive; leave it under the provided assigned carport.
This condo has a very private feel as the patio looks out over an inlet on the intracoastal without obstructive views or other patios in view.
Master bedroom: King Bed, Cable TV, Large Closet
Guest bedroom: 2 twin beds that can be converted to a 'king' with advance notice and a $50 fee plus taxes, cable TV, dresser and closet.
Living room: Pull out sofa with memory foam queen mattress on a trampoline bed frame. Large LG Smart TV with cable included. Stacked sliding doors to a large open balcony that overlooks the docks and pool.
Love coffee? We have a Keurig, a drip machine, an expresso pot and a french press. Try a different way each day.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
*This is an upstairs unit. Please note that there are no elevators in the building*
Midnight Cove II management has scheduled a Structural Inspection for Dec 18th. They will need access to the unit.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
*The complex will be undergoing a stairwell rebuilding project starting June 5th. They will start with building 8 and make their way to building 7, 6, 5, etc. While the work is being done in the building, no occupancy is allowed. Currently Building 5, 6 and 7 are completed. Building 1 is in progress and will be done by mid Oct. We have blocked off the calendar for that time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.