|Guest Twin (2)|
|Sofa Bed Sofa Queen|
Step out onto your private balcony and watch the boats docked in a small cove just off the intercoastal.
- Completely redone 2 bedrooms, kitchen, baths, living room in a beautiful beach theme with predominantly white colors with pops of turquoise, teal and calming sea blue.
- Porcelain plank tile flooring throughout for an upscale clean look and feel
- Enjoy the king bed in the master and nautical themed master bath with newly tiled shower & sliding door.
- The kitchen is completely redone with an open floor plan and a very large island with beige, white and grey granite countertop and stainless steel appliances. New tile floor in all rooms!
- A separate coffee bar off the kitchen and a pantry for all of your cooking needs gives extra space.
- The second bedroom has two twins with new memory foam mattresses which can be converted to a second king bed and the living room has a white twill covered queen pull out couch with new memory foam mattress.
- The dining has room for 6 and there are 3 TV's with cable in the house.
- Unit has its own washer/dryer so there is no need to use the communal facilities.
- Family friendly complex and a bathtub for soaking kids after a day at the beach or the pool (if they can't get enough water!). There's a powder bathroom as well.
Step out onto your private covered patio and relax on a lounge chair or have a meal out in the fresh air overlooking the water. So serene and private!! Dining table and chairs, plus 2 loungers on the balcony. Towel rack provided for beach towels to dry out efficiently.
Tennis rackets, beach chairs, beach umbrella all for your use.
Midnight Cove is a fantastic complex on Siesta Key with deeded beach access, tennis, a warm heated pool, BBQ and boat docks for limited daily use with reservation and also a basketball hoop, gas grills and a car wash. The complex also has a small fitness room . The very best part is the beach access just across the street with a shower to rinse off the sand.
Close walk to restaurants, grocery shopping, coffee, ice cream and more! No need for a car once you arrive; leave it under the provided assigned carport.
This condo has a very private feel as the patio looks out over an inlet on the intracoastal without obstructive views or other patios in view. The owners are passionate about providing the very best so the unit is regularly updated and kept in impeccable condition.
Master bedroom: King bed, cable TV, Large closet with custom shelving
Guest bedroom: 2 twin beds that can be converted to a 'king' with advance notice and a $50 fee plus taxes, cable TV, dresser and closet.
Living room: Pull out sofa with memory foam queen mattress on a trampoline bed frame. Large LG Smart TV with cable included. Stacked sliding doors to a large open balcony that overlooks the docks and pool.
Love coffee? We have a Keurig, a drip machine, an expresso pot and a french press. Try a different way each day.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
*This is an upstairs unit. Please note that there are no elevators in the building*
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback. We put in a new beach umbrella. Anytime something like that is missing just let us know and we'll bring a new one by. We did have an AC technician do regular maintenance on the AC unit after it was cleaned and before you arrived, so he may have tracked in some dirt. We'll be sure to make sure that floors are swept after any service provider visits the unit. So glad you enjoyed your week.
Dear Natasha, So glad we could help you relax and re-charge. We hope to see you next year! Loretta
Dear Cathy, We definitely agree that this complex is friendly and welcoming and are so glad that you had a great time. Loretta
Dear Henry, So glad we could host you! Thank you for the suggestion of a new coffee pot. We bought a Keurig for this unit so a fresh cup of coffee will be ready when you come back. Loretta
Dear Carol, So glad you enjoy this place. We had a lot of fun renovating it.
Dear Jacqui, So glad you enjoyed you time here. I agree that the balcony is a great place to start and end your day. We hope you will choose us again when you return to Siesta Key. Loretta