New Listing in Bay Oaks!!! Fabulous 3rd floor condo in popular Bay Oaks on the BAY ((elevator bldg.) close to Siesta Key public beach as well as Crescent Beach. Plan your beach vacation with us today!! Feel at home in our 2 bedroom, two bath condo with all the complex amenities you could ask for all wrapped up in a relaxing atmosphere. Nearby on the bay, is the barbecue grill with nearby picnic tables where you can enjoy a cookout with family and friends. Head to the beach for the day. We make it easy....the complex sits on the Siesta Key Breeze Trolley route so hop aboard and get a free ride or if you like a little exercise, walk the 12-13 minutes to public beach access #12. Read a book under an umbrella with the sounds of gentle waves in the background. Enjoy sunsets every evening on the Gulf as they are different every night and ALWAYS spectacular! If you enjoy early mornings, then plan a walk along the bay and enjoy what can only be described as an "astonishing" sunrise. Sip on your morning coffee while relaxing on the complex pier. Plenty of perfectly placed benches to sit & enjoy a sunrise; perhaps you'll see dolphins leaping out of the bay...... We look forward to hosting you!!
End Unit 3rd Floor, Elevator
Updated 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath
King Master Ensuite, YouTube TV
Guest Bedroom with Full & Twin, YouTube TV
3TV's Total for Streaming Only (Amazon & YouTube TV)
Roll Away Cot in Master bedroom closet
Assigned Covered Parking for One
Full Size Private Washer/Dryer
Screened Balcony with Table/Chairs
Stainless Kitchen - New Backsplash was Added 7/22
Beach Accessories Included - Beach Umbrella, Cooler, Wagon, Beach Chairs
No Smoking/No Pets
4 Tennis Racquets and 4 Pickleball Paddles
BAY OAKS COMPLEX HIGHLIGHTS::
Sits on the Bay
Private Fishing Pier with Seating
BBQ on the Bay/Picnic Tables
Tennis / Pickleball Court
Assigned Covered Parking Space
Leave your car under the covered parking spot and take one of Siesta Key's free shuttle rides to the village shops & restaurants. Rent bikes for the week and ride together everywhere you want, whenever you want. The complex has provided bike racks and there are plenty of local bike shops to rent from.
This is an elevator building or take the stairs if you prefer. We have installed a coded system for entry, no keys needed. You have a full kitchen with solid stone counters & stainless appliances. As of July 2022 a few improvements were made to the kitchen such as.....new backsplash added, wine glass rack added, extra cabinets removed to open the kitchen up even more to the main room. Cabinets filled with dishes, cups, mixing bowls, etc. So feel free to whip up home cooked meals when you want. We do not provide food items. The private full size washer & dryer are behind folding doors off the kitchen. Kitchen is open with a large pass thru to a dining table that seats 4 plus bar seating for 4 off the back side of the kitchen. Relax on the comfortable sofa in front of the large Smart TV with basic cable included and WiFi throughout the condo. Open the sliding doors on a cool day to let the fresh sea breezes flow into the condo. Enjoy a glass of wine on your private screened balcony anytime. So relaxing....
On the opposite side of the condo are the bedrooms and baths. The master has a king bed, ensuite bathroom with a tiled shower with the water closet separate from the expansive vanity area. Plenty of cabinet space and drawers to organize your belongings. We provide a blow dryers. You have a large walk-in closet off the vanity with custom shelves and plenty of hangars. The master has a flat screen TV with basic cable for those who like to watch a bit of TV before falling asleep.
The guest bedroom has both a full bed and twin bed, plus a large window that lights up the room when you open the blinds. There is a small TV (YouTube TV) included plus a small walk-in closet with 2 doors so you have private entry to the guest bathroom. It is updated with a tiled shower and bathtub. Both bedrooms have carpeting.
A rental registration form is required. No approval process, it's just to know who's there for emergency purposes.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145