Time for a vacation!? Step into the condo and immediately notice the warm, open feel, beautifully tiled floors and the sweeping views of an inlet off of the intracoastal waterway. There is no other condo blocking your view or intruding in your privacy. Step out onto the balcony and indulge in a refreshing drink as you listen to the birds welcome you to paradise and the palm trees swaying in the gentle breezes. When you're ready for the beach, cross the street to access the coded private gate. The public beach is nearby!
Enter using the simple, keyless entry pad. Everything is clean and well maintained. Careful thought has been put into what each guest might need... from an iron and ironing board, to board games, to private beach chairs and umbrella to use during your stay.
*Please note that the unit is on the 3rd floor, no elevators in the building so the unit is accessible only by stairs.*
Master: King Bed w/TV
Guest: 2 Twin Beds w/TV
Living room: Pull-Out Queen Sofa, New Smart TV
The kitchen is beautifully stocked with everything you need to prepare meals. Run the dishwasher and go out for the evening. If you don't feel like eating in, there are plenty of options. Don't feel like driving anywhere? No problem. You can walk to a myriad of places from here including the Crescent Market, Captain Curt's for famous clam chowder, Orange Octopus for their delicious homemade ice cream or freshly brewed cappuccino or drop into the Tiki Bar for a tropical drink as you listen to the nightly live music. Feel like going into town? Call the free ride guy and you are right on the main street (Midnight Pass) to take you to Siesta Village where you can visit a host of restaurants, bars and shops without needing to pull your car out of the complex.
The master has a brand new comfy king bed, a Smart TV with cable, natural light and closet space. The room is cheerful, clean and inviting. The guest bedroom has two twin beds with new mattresses too. The twin beds can be converted to a king for a fee of $50 to cover the put together and pull down. Just give us a few days heads up.
The private, gated beach access is a major bonus. A beach shower when you come off of the beach adds to the convenience of this complex. The beach chairs on the beach are not for MCII guests but there are beach chairs in the unit you can bring to the beach. Boat docks available for rent.
The complex also boasts two tennis courts where you can enjoy tennis/pickleball and join other guests in the months of Feb, March & April using a signup sheet. Just bring your gear and signup! There are boat docks, a large heated swimming pool and plenty of lounge chair seating around the pool which also overlooks the intracoastal waterway on the bayside. There is a small fitness room in the complex, gas grills for your use near the tennis courts and a basketball hoop as well. Wash your dirty vehicle if you want. A complete resort vacation is right here.
Private stackable washer and dryer available for your use so no need to use the communal facilities.
Many complexes do not allow motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
*The complex will be undergoing a stairwell rebuilding project starting June 5th. They will start with building 8 and make their way to building 7, 6, 5, etc. While the work is being done in the building, no occupancy is allowed. Currently Building 5, 6 and 7 are completed. Building 1 is in progress and will be done by mid Oct. We have blocked off the calendar for that time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.