April is available…. the sunshine is here!!
Waiting for you is a very COOL Mid-Century modern 3 bedroom, 2 bath, high end custom home on Siesta Key. It's newly renovated and located in one of the best neighborhoods on Siesta Key. This custom home will sure to please those with an eye for Mid-Century modern. The backyard private pool (pool can be heated at additional cost) is encased in lush natural native greenery with lots of room for everyone and room to spread out. Relax on one of several loungers provided for you with a good book and a glass of wine in the afternoon, then take a stroll (0.7 mile, 15 min walk) to famous #1 rated Siesta Key Beach access 8 with its white powdery quartz sand for an amazing sunset! Afterwards, walk home to an evening dip in the private heated pool innovatively decorated with custom lighting for night time fun. Siesta Key Village is less than 1.5 miles away. Leave the car under the carport and grab a free ride!
Highlights of Majestic Modern:
3 bedrooms/2 Baths
Each Bedroom has a King sized Low Profile Bed
15 Minute Walk to SK Beach #8
Less than 1.5 miles to Siesta Key Village Shops & Restaurants
Multiple Sets of Stacked Sliders Leading out to Pool/Yard
Quiet and Private Yard
Modern Pool /Spa
WiFi/Smart TV with Apps Included (No Cable)
BBQ Grill & Fire Pit
Sonos Sound System
2 Enclosed Outdoor Areas
Covered Parking plus Driveway Parking
This gorgeous custom home is decorated with beautiful art and high end finishes, has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and two enclosed lanais in which to enjoy the pool and backyard views. (Because of the open pool area, this home may not be suitable for non-swimmers and little ones). Let's start with the kitchen....white & modern custom cabinets with soft close drawers, some open from bottom to top while others side to side, natural solid stone counters in white/gray, beautiful glass backsplash, large stainless farm sink with spring pull-down faucet, stainless Kenmore appliances and a bar area off to the side of the kitchen. The other end of this kitchen has two very comfortable breakfast chairs situated neatly in front of the granite bar. Chat with the chef in the family.....coffee in hand and the scent of fresh homemade blueberry pancakes on the grill.....fresh Florida orange juice anyone!?
The living room is impressive with art, vaulted ceilings and exposed beams, stone fireplace with a wall-mounted TV for streaming. WiFi included along with some apps but no cable provided. Fireplace not available for use. From the living room are two lanais accessible with stacked sliders. Relax out on the screened lanai and watch your loved ones splashing about in the private pool while you relax in the shade with a watermelon margarita. There is plenty of space and seating for several on the lanai. The other screened lanai access the yard and pool where you will find a large dining table for 10 adults. A small BBQ grill is available to use.
From the entryway there is a long hallway where you will find the 3 bedrooms and two baths. The first bedroom on the right has a low profile King bed with small closet, ceiling fan and sliding door leading to lanai area. You will find the cool gray hues very relaxing and in theme with modern mid-century. The second bedroom is considered the master bedroom with a large gray King bed frame that is also low profile, ensuite bath and stacked sliders leading out to the screened lanai. This has a floor small portable AC unit as this room is not a part of the house AC. Open them to wake up to fresh sea breezes! The attached bathroom has a solid stone granite counter, new cabinets and a lovely bright blue tiled shower that has plenty of room to move about. Head further down the hallway and on your left is the guest bathroom with a custom vanity including soft close drawers but also a newly tiled shower/tub combo. Behind another closed door is a full size Kenmore washer and dryer for your convenience. At the far end of the hallway is the third King bedroom with one available closet and a wall-mounted TV for viewing DVD’s. With a splash of bright colors and windows with custom blinds, you will feel right at home.
Come and enjoy Siesta Key Beach where you and your family can spend the afternoon building sandcastles, walk the beach for miles while picking up shells. On Sundays, come and experience a local favorite....Siesta Key Beach drum circle! During your stay feel free to walk the beach in the morning, then play in the Gulf of Mexico to cool off, or read a great novel poolside and at the end of the day, head back to the beach with a picnic basket of wine and cheese for an amazing sunset. Siesta Key Village is only minutes away to enjoy a morning of shopping with lunch, or dinner following a homemade ice cream cone. Enjoy some live music and adult beverages in the evenings and make some new friends
This is a monthly rental that sleeps 6. WiFi included along with some apps for streaming but NO Cable provided. Pool and spa heat is an additional cost. Keep in mind this is a NON-SMOKING, NO PETS allowed home. No parties. This is a quiet residential neighborhood.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.