The Jamaica Royale complex provides all the best of amenities!!! Private Beach....3 heated community swimming pools, one being near the beach, free covered parking, gas grills, outdoor shower...all.on our famous Siesta Key Beach with it's white, cool, powdery sand.....build sandcastles, walk the beach to pick-up shells, play in the Gulf of Mexico.....it's all here waiting for you! This suite is not in the tower but ground level making is super quick and easy to walk to the private beach! One of the best located suites in the complex. The Private beach is just outside the door along with the heated pool. What else could you ask for!? This is a TWO LEVEL townhome so you must be able to navigate stairs to reach the bedrooms.
*Unit is undergoing a balcony repair so access to the balcony is not available at this time. There are also engineer reviewed professionally installed wood framing under the upstairs balcony in front of the downstairs balcony for safety. It will not be fixed until the latter part of 2024. Photos show exactly what it looks like.
Quick walk to Private Beach Strip
Quick walk to Heated Pool on the Beach
2 bedrooms, 2 baths w/Showers
Townhome Style w/Winding Stairs
Sofa Sleeper for 2
King Master w/Enclosed Lanai
Guest with Queen Bed
Stackable Washer/Dryer in the unit
Complex Gas Grills
Less than a minute walk to Jamaica Royale's private beach strip on Siesta Key beach! Three complex pools and a shuffleboard court. 30 seconds to the heated pool near the beach. The location of this resort is ideal as it sits on the Siesta Key beach and the complex has its own private beach strip. It's also just a short 1.5 miles away from the heart of Siesta Key Village. Leave your car parked in the shade and take one of several free rides offered where you tip for appreciation. Visit the many great shops to purchase beach wear or high-end clothing. Walk down the sidewalk and scour for many great restaurants to choose from or grab a hot donut at our local Meaney's Mini Donut stand. If homemade ice cream or gelato is your thing, stop at Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream or choose Big Olaf's Amish homemade fare. It's all at your fingertips if you stay in our villa at Jamaica Royale.
The complex is comprised of 2 towers and two rows of condos with covered parking in front. This unit is one of the few townhomes near the end of the row placing you nearest the beach. The complex is beach front, not the unit itself.
The complex will be resurfacing the parking lot. Exact dates to be determined.
Master bedroom: King bed / cable only, TV in room / private patio on 2nd floor
Guest bedroom: queen bed / TV in room with cable only
Living room: sofa bed pullout / Smart TV including cable, open patio out to the lawn, pool & beach
Walk into the townhome thru your private doorway and on your right is the open kitchen. From the entryway is one of the bathrooms with granite counter and tiled step-to shower. Just down from the bath is the winding staircase (bedrooms upstairs) that has handrails and non-slip carpet. Upstairs is the master King bedroom fit for a King & Queen with sliding doors that open to a screened lanai overlooking the courtyard greenery. There are his/her closets and a flat screen TV for you to fall asleep watching your favorite nighttime show. The lanai is large and can accommodate everyone in your party. There are 3 small tables, one with a lamp for extra lighting with two chairs situated at each table. You'll surely enjoy the lanai with your morning coffee/tea and evening sunsets with a glass of vino. The second guest bedroom has a Queen wicker bed, window for natural light covered with shades, two small closets and a wall-mounted flat screen TV.
The lovely kitchen is updated and open with solid stone granite counters in cream & gray with white oak cabinets and stainless steel appliances. The oven/stove is a stainless w/black glass top burners making it super easy to clean. All dishes, glasses and basic appliances are provided. Just off the kitchen is a dining table for 4. The kitchen is open to the living room that is decorated in a beach theme with new blue sofa sleeper for 2, starfish decorating the walls, beach wood-like tables and a very comfortable leather chair with ottoman. Enjoy movie night with the gang on the flat screen TV (Frontier cable /WiFi throughout).....so get the popcorn popping! There is an open private patio off the living room with another dining table for 4 so you can get as much outdoor living as possible. In addition, there's a lounger and chair situated around a small lamp table so bring out the wine and cheese anytime day or night!
Beach accessories are provided in the closet near the stairs.
This is a NON-SMOKING CONDO. Sorry, no pets allowed.
A shower is available for Jamaica Royale guests as you re-enter the property from the beach. There are also water hoses provided by each Garden apartment to remove sand from your feet and from the beach supplies. There are two shuffleboard courts two BBQ gas grills. You are welcome to use them any time. Covered parking for your car so it stays dry and cool. Local management with excellent customer service for quick response. We can't wait to host you!
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior
The complex is in the process of adding a fence and gate to be done in the near future. Starting in early Aug or Sept. 2024 asphalt repair work will happen. March 2024 Two new BBQ grills will be added (two temporary grills available to use).
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.