Newly renovated Harbor Tower condo with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms PLUS a den with pullout sofa waiting for you! It's truly modern, spacious and tastefully decorated located on Siesta Key, in a complex overlooking the intracoastal waterway and close to the beach!! Fabulous powdery white sands of Siesta Key Beach are just a short bike ride away. Walk or take a tip operated jitney right to Siesta Key beach for the day. All new furnishings, linens and towels.
Master: King bed with en-suite bath
Guest 1: Queen bed
Guest 2: 2 twin beds
Family: pull out queen couch
1 Assigned Parking Space
3 Flat Screen TV's, Living Rm Smart TV
Private WiFi Throughout
Upscale Full Kitchen
In unit Washer/Dryer combo
This complex has wonderful amenities such as....heated pool kept at a comfortable 85 degrees all year round. You can fish right off of the docks, have a picnic overlooking the water, and grill up your fresh catch on the complex provided built-in BBQ grills (4) plus shaded table & chairs all near the swimming pools. Play tennis on the three lighted Har-Tru Clay tennis courts right near the water that are maintained daily. 24 hour advance reservation is required. Check out the renovated exercise facility with state of the art treadmills, elliptical machines, weight machines and free weights, all to keep you active.
There is a window project going on in the building. This unit is now completed and has beautiful new windows. The work is going on in another wing, far from this unit.
Harbor Towers has bike racks and a kayak launch area. Feel free to ask us to coordinate with a local rental company for you to have bicycles and/or kayaks waiting for you when you arrive. Kayak and bike rentals are plentiful here and many deliver. A social room is available to reserve with a fully equipped kitchen, plenty of tables and a wide screen TV. The complex is friendly and always hosting events and you are welcome to join in if you choose. Brand new in-unit washer/dryer for your use!
Waiting for you is a highly desirable upscale kitchen with stainless appliances including natural stone countertops, newer white cabinetry, a stainless steel side by side door refrigerator, built-in stainless microwave, stainless dishwasher, and stainless state of the art oven/stove with black glass top for easy clean-up. There is plenty of space to work up some magically delicious meals in this open kitchen. * Please note that this complex does not allow sink disposals. Just off the kitchen is a large dining table that seats 8 people as well as 4 padded bar stools for talking with the cook and a pendant light for inviting dinners with the family.
The living room is decorated in soft blue/gray accents using upscale furniture and furnishings that are comfortable and inviting. No doubt you will enjoy the large SmartTV for family time as well as WiFi throughout the condo. There is a sizable den with a queen pull out sofa bed, cafe table for 2 to challenge family members for a board game and included is a flat screen TV...this is a no argument zoned property as this condo has multiple flat screen TV's!
Enter the master bedroom and enjoy the large comfy king size bed, large en-suite bath with vanity space for ease of getting ready for a big night out on Siesta Key . Of course there is a flat screen TV all for you to feel right at home should you prefer to fall asleep with your favorite night time show.
The second bedroom is decorated in beautiful blues with a lovely comfortable queen sized bed covered by a cotton light weight comforter to keep your body temperature just right for a great night's sleep. Be sure to look out the window for a lovely display of Florida's lush tropical greenery. You have a newly renovated upscale bathroom with tub/shower combo right outside your bedroom door. The third bedroom has twin beds with an en-suite newly renovated bathroom with tub/shower combo, new tile and granite counter.
One assigned parking space. There are open guest spots in the gated parking area but we can only guarantee one assigned spot in season.
Beach wagon, beach chairs, beach umbrella and a few beach toys as well. Take the free trolley outside the complex gate or call for a free ride golf cart ride (tips appreciated) to our number 1 rated in the USA, Siesta Key Beach.
This is a 2 week minimum complex. 13 nights okay.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
One assigned parking space is available. Ask if you have questions.
Window replacement project is ongoing for 2 years, end date TBD: construction noise is to be expected as well as scaffolding and dust.
Please note, each unit is only allowed 1 parking spot.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.