Across the street from Beach Way East is Siesta Key beach & Pavilion!! Gorgeous condo on the 3rd floor (elevator) sits right across the street from the BEST BEACH in the USA - Siesta Key Beach! You have a view of the Gulf of Mexico from this tastefully updated condo completed with the most discriminating of guest in mind. In just minutes, a walk NOT a drive, you can be lying in the white, powdery, cool quartz sand, perhaps under an umbrella in a beach chair watching the turquoise blue ocean waves gently roll up near your feet.....are you prepared for a little paradise!?
Beach chairs, cart and a beach umbrella are provided for your convenience.
Heated complex swimming pool with plenty of lounge chairs for sunning or reading.
Shared laundry available, no in-unit w/d.
The fabulous newer kitchen will be a joy to whip up homemade meals during your stay....natural stone island, stainless appliances and bar stools to chat with the chef when scrambling eggs in the morning-time. The pots, pans and dishes are all new and there are plenty of quality serving pieces so you can have guests over to this lovely space for a bite and they will marvel at your beautiful presentation. There are wine and martini glasses to round off a perfect day at the beach, and new coffee/tea cups to start the day with a jump start. Fridge does not have a water dispenser or ice maker.
Dining - The dining table easily accommodates 6 and the lighting can be varied to suit your mood. Padded chairs add comfort so it's easy to have as much conversation as you like during/after meals.
Living - The new (12/23), gray sofa turns into a queen pull-out bed should you have temporary guests. The seating is plentiful and comfortable and overlooks a large flat screen TV with WiFi and Cable.
Patio - Just off of the living room is the patio which overlooks the heated pool but your eyes will immediately move towards the glistening waters of Siesta Keys Gulf of Mexico or in the evenings, the most spectacular sunsets you could ever imagine. On Sundays, the soft drumbeats harkening the sunset will echo softly as the Siesta Key tradition draws to a close, each magical week. Join the crowds at the beach, or watch the sunset in piece on your own private patio. Enjoy the Adirondack chairs and sip your favorite drink as you gaze out over paradise.
Master - A brand new comfy king sized mattress awaits for your perfect nights sleep. A TV in the master is ready for your favorite shows in the evening or the morning news. The ensuite bath is adorable with the laser printed slate tile and modern fixtures. The master closet is huge and a couple will each have plenty of room to store things. Your morning view is the sparkling waters of the Gulf. Lie in bed as you plan your most perfect day with views of palm trees and the beach just across the way.
Guest - Two twin beds with brand new mattresses, a bureau and a large closet round out the space. The full second bathroom right down the hall has a bathtub and shower combination.
On a monthly basis the condo sleeps 4 with up to 6 for a few days.
Please DO NOT sit on the furniture with wet bathing suits or with sunblock on. Thank you!
Lovely congenial environment complete with games & books. You are welcome to feel at home.
One assigned parking space. Communal laundry on same floor and is coin operated (no private laundry). This unit is located on the 3rd floor and there is an elevator. The complex also provided shopping carts to make it easy to bring your groceries into the unit. HOA application is required, but this is a formality so the complex can know who is here.
Siesta Key Village is a 10-12 minute walk away or hop on the free shuttle up the the village for plenty of restaurants, shops, bars, ice cream, coffee, groceries, liquor, pharmacy, post office, you name it. Downtown Sarasota is only 20 minutes away by car.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
This property does not allow Emotional Support Animals in addition to their no pet policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.