Enjoy this beautiful updated two bedroom, two bath condo which has all of the amenities you are looking for in a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere. Bay Oaks is set among tropical foliage and beautiful walkways throughout. Enjoy a stroll along the tropical palm trees and tall shade oaks that line the brick pathways throughout Bay Oaks. Amenities include access to a private fishing pier, tennis courts, pool table in the clubhouse, BBQ area, a heated swimming pool, plus it is a short distance from world renowned Siesta Beach with its white, powder sand! Screened-in balcony has views of the pristine heated pool as does the master window.
Amenities & Highlights:
13 Min Walk to Beach Access 12
Bay Oaks Fishing pier
Heated Community pool
Free Covered & Assigned Parking
Private Fast Wifi & Cable Incl
King Master, En-suite bath, 42" TV
Guest Queen Bedroom, Flat Screen TV, Dresser, No Closet
Private Washer/Dryer in Unit
NEW QUEEN SOFA SLEEPER in living room with protective slip covers
Beach chairs, towels, fishing poles, water toys, etc.
On the free trolley path to Siesta Key Village
This two bedroom condo has a stylish open floor plan with colorful beachy décor, light & bright, with a total of 3 TV's (cable & streaming) one in each bedroom and one in the living room, wireless internet, private screened balcony, private stackable washer/dryer, a fully equipped kitchen with updated kitchen cabinets including solid wood doors and glass front doors, granite countertop, a stainless dishwasher, stainless refrigerator, wood ile floors, and plenty of dishes, stemware and basic small appliances all included to whip up your favorite dish anytime you please.
The master has a comfortable king size bed, en-suite bath with step-in tiled shower, closet, and a 42" wall hung flatscreen RokuTV with cable. The second bedroom has a queen bed small flat screen TV and dresser. (Closet is locked) Guest bathroom has bathtub/shower combo.
Family friendly complex. Elevator building. Unit is located on the 3rd floor - just the right height to look out over the sparkling pool. Bay Oaks is a prime location with just a short 7 minute bike ride to Siesta Key Beach or a 13 minute walk to Crescent Beach public access #12 where you can dig your toes into the powdery crystal white sandy shores of the Gulf of Mexico. Close proximity to Siesta Key's greatest restaurants, shopping, golfing, music and entertainment, downtown Sarasota, Venice and more. No car needed once you arrive with the Siesta Breeze Trolley going up and down Midnight Pass Rd. and the free ride guys who operate golf carts on tips. Plan your next vacation at our beautiful new unit. This is an excellent choice!
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
Pack your swim suit and your toothbrush and you're ready to enjoy this beautiful condo here on Siesta Key - the voted twice USA's best beach.
A rental registration form is required.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
The complex is replacing the roof for building E only. Completion date TBD.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.