BEYOND PERFECT! The detail and planning that is a part of this Incredible 4,700 S/F, 6 BR, Luxury Cabin is second to none! From the moment you arrive and are welcomed by Beautiful Bear Carvings on the front on the cabin, you will know you are In For A Treat.
The Blissful Bear Lodge in Smoky Ridge is so complete with every detail, it is hard to include them all here or even know where to begin. This may be your next favorite family or group retreat for years to come. Enjoy a splash in the indoor heated pool, or have an evening of family fun in the game room, or simply grab your popcorn and enjoy your favorite movie in the home theater. The private hot tub may be just what you need after your long day of adventures after shopping or hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains!
Sleeping Arrangements: (Sleeps 24)
- 2 King Suites on Main Level each with a Private Bathroom
- 2 King Suites with Queen Futons each with their own Private Bathroom
- 2 Themed Bunk Rooms, each with one twin bunk bed and one twin bunk with a Queen futon on bottom, also Private Bathrooms in each.
- 1 Sleeper Sofa in Theater Room
- Large Heated Indoor Pool
- 70” Living Room Flatscreen TV
- 50” TV in Game Room
- Theater Room with seating for 13-15 guests
- Dining Table will seat 10
- Poker Table seats 4
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Counter Tops
- Stone Electric Fireplace
- Tongue and Groove Wood Walls
- Open Floor Plan
- High Ceilings
- Washer and Dryer
- Game Room with Air Hockey, Golden Tee Video, Pool Table, and Multi-Cade Video
- 2 Themed Kids Bedrooms
- Awesome View
- Rocking Chairs
- Picnic Table
- Gas Grill
- 5-6 miles to the Main Parkway in Pigeon Forge
- 8.5 miles to Dollywood or Splash Country
- 10 miles to Gatlinburg
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
Smoky Mountain Ridge Cabin Community and The Blissful Bear Lodge are located 4.3 miles from the Parkway on Wears Valley Road.
Book today and don’t forget to take advantage of our Free Fun Activities through Xplorie to places like Ripley’s Aquarium, Hatfield and McCoy’s Dinner Theater,
Area Attractions include:
Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel at The Island, LazerPort Fun Center, Darren Romeo/Magic Beyond Belief and Amazing Animals.
Under no circumstances will Fraternities and Sororities be allowed in any unit or cabin.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200