Change of Attitude
Change of Attitude! Great Location- Pool Table-Arcade-Covered Hot Tub-Jacuzzi Tub**Free Fun
Come enjoy the beautiful fall foliage in the Smoky Mountains and cozy up this winter in this wonderful cabin!
Change of Attitude is a spaciously designed 3-level log cabin situated in a natural setting with mountain and valley views, and offering three guest bedrooms, plus a King size loft bedroom. The game room is a favorite for family, friends and children to enjoy some downtime with a game of pool, or maybe just enjoy the quiet evenings on the balcony.
************ SMALL PET FRIENDLY(one dog) - $25 DAILY FEE - PLEASE CONTACT AN AGENT TO ADD THIS AMENITY TO YOUR BOOKING **************
SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS: (Sleeps 14)
Main Level with 2 Queen Bedrooms with shared Bathroom Tub/Shower Combo
Downstairs with 1 Queen Bedroom with shared Bathroom Tub/Shower Combo
Loft Area: King Size Bed with access to large bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub and Walk-In Shower
2 Queen Sleeper Sofas
1 Full Futon (great for kids)
* NEW Hot Tub & furniture as of March 2022 (updated pictures to come)
* Dining Table Seating for 8
* Jacuzzi Tub
* Game Room with Pool Table, Arcade Game, Air hockey, Large Flat-Screen Smart TV
* Wood burning Fireplace (You provide your own wood)
* Gas Grill
* Loft Seating Area with Sleeper Sofa
* WiFi Available
* Flat Screen TVs
* Full Size Laundry Room, Iron and Ironing Board and utility sink
* 5.3 - 8 miles to Pigeon Forge, enjoy a nice drive through Wears Valley or Pine Mountain Road to make your way to town
* 10 miles to Townsend, take an adventure to Cades Cove by accessing the National Park through Townsend, TN (the quiet side of the Smokies)
*Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
HASSLE FREE CHECK IN:
Our properties are equipped with keyless entry- straight from your home to our cabin – to start your wonderful vacation!
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200