Black Bear Paws
Black Bear Paws! Newly Updated! Hot tub - 2 King Suites! Dual Pool/Air Hockey Table - FREE FUN*
Cozy up this winter at BLACK BEAR PAWS
Recently remodeled and updated! About 5 miles from Pigeon Forge Parkway
2 King Suites 2 Full 1/2 Bath - Queen Sleeper Sofa - Sleeps 6!
Who doesn't like FREE FUN? Enjoy free tickets to the town's biggest attractions! DOLLYWOOD, Anakeesta, Rocky Top Mountain Coaster, Soaky Mountain Waterpark, Titanic Museaum, Horseback Riding and MORE. See details below.
- New floors
- Tongue-and-groove ceilings
- Stainless steel appliances
- New furniture
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 6)
* Both bedrooms can be found on the lower level of this cabin
* Both featuring King Size Beds and one ensuite
* Sleeper Sofa on the main level of this cabin with direct access to half bath
- Hot Tub
- Pool Table/Air Hockey Combo
- Parking for 4
- Park-style Charcoal Grill
- Seasonal Fireplace
- Catch & Release Fishing Pond just a few cabins away
- Dining Table seating for 6
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer and Dryer available for guests
- Cable and WiFi
- Screen in porch area
- Balcony equipped with table and chairs
- Rocking Chairs
- Flat-Screen TVs in all bedrooms
- 6-miles to the main Parkway in Pigeon Forge
- 10-miles to Dollywood Theme Parks
- 11.7-miles to Metcalf Bottoms Picnic Pavilion & Hiking (National Park)
- 14-miles to Gatlinburg
**Every property is unique. Some properties may have cable packages while others may only have streaming capabilities. If you require a particular channel such as ESPN or Hallmark it's best to either bring your login information to your account or a personal ROKU device.**
Come escape to Black Bear Paws and enjoy everything the Smokies have to offer. From amusement parks to dinner shows, or a fun-filled day of hiking and fun in the Smokies, this cabin is nestled in a great location and not too far off of the beaten track from being just about anywhere. Just several minutes from The Island in Pigeon Forge, or about 30 minutes and you will be in Gatlinburg. The main level of this cabin features the kitchen, living room area and game room with the Pool Table/Air Hockey Combo or tabletop Arcade machine. When you are ready for a little downtime in the evening, the hot tub is a great way to relax and take the edge off. You will find both bedrooms on the lower level, one has a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo and the other bathroom is also located on this level. When ready to grill out, guests can enjoy the park-side grill outside.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit the Titanic first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy Putt-Putt at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Child / Family Friendly
- No Student Groups.
- No more than 4x minors per adult.
- Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
- Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- Late check-outs may incur a $50 per hour fee. This does disrupt our housecleaners schedule if not out on time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (865) 366-3200