We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Looking for a little bit of peace and serenity, or just a place to get away from it all? Then come stay at Bear Crossing. This cabin is set on top of a mountain ridge and less 30 minutes from locations in Gatlinburg, Dollywood and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 7)
* Downstairs King-Size log-frame bed with balcony access. Just off of the sleeping area in the den you can find a twin-size futon for an extra guest with fireplace and Flat-Screen TV
* Upstairs Queen-Size bed and a Full-Size bed.
- Mountain Views
- Pool Table
- Standard Coffee Maker
- Cathedral Ceiling and Large 50" Flat-Panel TV in Living Room
- Charcoal Grilling area
- 2 Covered Rear Decks and a front porch
- Gas Fireplace
- Free WiFi
- Dining Table seating for 6, plus 2 at the breakfast bar
- Washer and Dryer
- Parking for 3-4 cars
- 20 minutes from the Great Smoky Arts and Crafts Community
- Less than 30 minutes to Dollywood, Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg
Make Bear Crossing your next Smoky Mountain Getaway! This cabin can sleep up to 7 comfortably. Make yourself feel right at home upon entering the spacious, open living area. With the cathedral ceiling, numerous windows throughout, and the stone-stack fireplace, you can be rest-assured that this cabin will offer the peace and tranquility that you may just need. Enjoy a game of pool, or enjoy the comfortable seating while making new memories with your family or friends.
The downstairs den is another comfortable area to enjoy the cozy gas fireplace, and gather around with your kids for fun and games, enjoy movie night on the 42" Flat-Screen TV!
Ready to grill some great steaks or burgers, enjoy the outdoor charcoal grilling area. If you're the avid fisherman or woman, how about grilling up some of the trout or bass from one of the nearby streams.
Book today and don’t forget to take advantage of our Free Fun Activities through Xplorie to places like Ripley’s Aquarium, Hatfield and McCoy’s Dinner Theater, Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountains Opry, The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel at The Island, LazerPort Fun Center, Darren Romeo/Magic Beyond Belief and Amazing Animals.