|Bedroom #1 Queen|
|Bedroom #2 Full|
Welcome to the Little Yellow Queen Anne House!
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 4
Single Family Home with self check in
No Pets and No Smoking!
Due to the Coronavirus, we take extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces between reservations and our cleaning teams clean according to CDC guidelines.
- Private Home
- Full Front yard and partially fenced back yard
- Front Porch has 2 outdoor adirondack chairs and a table with 2 chairs
- All rooms are on one floor
- Gas fireplace
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster & coffee maker
- Small kitchen table seats 4
- Clawfoot tub for soaking or showering
- Stackable washer and dryer
- SMART 50” TV (no cable, internet ready for your personal Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)
- No A/C
Enjoy Seattle by staying with us on the Crown of Queen Anne in the little Yellow Cottage, perched high above Downtown Seattle on the hill behind the Space Needle. The Crown of Queen Anne is the flat part of this wonderful walking community 10 minutes from Downtown Seattle. From this little Yellow Cottage you will be able to walk to everything in Queen Anne: coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants, kid’s playgrounds, local grocery stores, the bus stop to downtown Seattle, both Stadiums and to Kerry Park, one of the most sought after view parks of the Seattle skyline and Mount Rainier.
Imagine sitting on this front porch sipping coffee and eating a pastry from Macrina Bakery which is only 3 blocks away or returning home after a day of touring around Seattle to turn on the gas logs and relax to the glow of the fire while stretching out on the new sofa and ottoman to watch the 50” flat screen TV. This vintage cottage is complete with antique pocket doors that separate the living room from the master bedroom. The bathroom has a clawfoot tub which is perfect for soaking but is also equipped for showers. The back bedroom has dark gray curtains and a full bed perfect for a long night’s rest or a private space for a work or Zoom call at the small desk. The kitchen is fully equipped and spacious enough for hanging out and cooking together.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 4):
- Queen size bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Armoire for additional clothes storage
- Open wall between the master bedroom and living room separated by pocket doors.
Guest bedroom #2
- Full bed
- Desk/chair with reading lamp
- Armoire for clothes storage
- Full closet for hanging clothes
ABOUT OUR PROPERTIES:
Guests staying at all our managed properties receive the following:
- Amenity & Supplies pack, containing ground coffee, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap,
scrubber and dishwasher detergent, laundry pods and soap, shampoo, and conditioner, hair
dryer, iron and small ironing board
- All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & comforter covers!
Guests enter the Little Yellow Queen Anne House by walking up the main walk on 6th Ave and entering through the front door. If you can’t find street parking there is one rear parking space off the alley behind the house (just drive around the block and the alley is between 6th and 7th Ave). You will enter a code to access the key box that holds the front door keys (directions will be emailed prior to arrival). Property manager lives 6 blocks away if there is ever a problem!
POLICIES / RULES
- Please remove your shoes upon entry
- Non smoking residence and No pets (a $250 incremental cleaning fee will be applied for any pets discovered PLUS additional costs for any damages caused by the pet)
- No open flames (ie. Candle burning is NOT permitted in the home)
- No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
- If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions! Noise monitoring equipment is installed + front door camera
- This property sleeps 4 people. If we determine you have more than 4 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the of the group to be 25 years or older
City of Seattle License Number: STR-OPLI-20-000793