**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
Our single story home has so much to offer with 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, pool table and a fabulous backyard with private heated pool-No extra charge, hot tub wood burning pizza oven and much more (We cannot guarantee any exact temperature for the pool or that in the coldest months it will be at your ideal temperature). Great location just minutes to Mayo Clinic, Paradise Valley Mall, Desert Ridge Marketplace, Kierland Commons for Shopping and Dining. Close to enjoy Golf, Hiking, the Arabian Horse Show, Spring Training Baseball Games, and the Barrett Jackson Car Auction, as well as Old Town Scottsdale shopping, dining, and nightlife. It's the #1 vacation home in Scottsdale with so much entertaining and fun!
NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR HEATING THE POOL!!
*Traveling with a dog? No problem just wrangle up your pups and bring them along to enjoy the fenced in backyard where they can run around and lounge by the pool. If you are traveling with your dog let us know upon booking. Your reservations will require a $200 nonrefundable pet fee in addition to the total on the checkout page so we will need to add this to your reservation after you book the home.
-Traditional Coffee Maker
-Keurig Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
-Oven / Stove
-42” Smart TV w/ Youtube TV Live
-Table for 6
-Barstool Seating up to 6
-King Size Bed
-39” Smart TV w/ Youtube TV Live
GUEST BEDROOM #1
-Queen Size Bed
-39” Smart TV w/ Youtube TV Live
GUEST BEDROOM #2
-2 Twin Size Beds
-39” Smart TV w/ Youtube TV Live
-Washer and dryer
-High Speed Internet/Wifi
-Iron & Ironing Board
-Youtube LIVE TV
-Garage and Driveway Parking
We know just how important it is to prepare your meals during your stay so you can enjoy the beautiful, equipped kitchen that features refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven, dishwasher, toaster, kitchen utensils and traditional and a Keurig coffee maker. There is a 55" smart TV and 6 barstools around the kitchen island plus seating for 6 at the dining table situated just off the kitchen. Just off the kitchen is the living room which features a sectional sofa, 2 chairs, decorative fireplace, and a 42” Smart TV to catch up on all your favorite shows or you can play a game or two of pool while overlooking the private pool!
The spacious master bedroom has a King size bed, 39” Smart TV w/ Youtube TV Live, dresser, a private bathroom with a step-down walk-in shower and double sinks and direct access to pool & hot tub. The first guest bedroom features a Queen size bed with a 39” Smart TV w/ Youtube TV Live. The second guest bedroom features two twin beds, small dresser, and a 39” Smart TV w/ Youtube TV Live. The guest bathroom has a single sink and a tub/shower combo. You won’t have to take any dirty laundry home because there is a laundry room with a full-size washer and dryer for your convenience during your stay plus working area with 2 computers in the garage.
The backyard is perfect for entertaining featuring a large covered patio with outdoor dining and 42" ROKU TV, bocce ball court, corn hole, a turf area with netting for practicing your golf game, lounge chairs by the pool, built in BBQ grill, gas fireplace, gas burning fire pit and to top it off there is a wood burning pizza oven for everyone to enjoy!
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*Dogs only Allowed
*This is a Non-Smoking Unit anywhere on the property
*No Parties or Events allowed
*Ring Doorbell at front door
This property cannot be used for purposes identified in the City of Phoenix Ordinance Section 10-195(c). The City of Phoenix short-term registration number for this property is 2022-1842
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 3 7 1 2 4 6
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Let us help create exciting memories and have more fun when you stay with us by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including:
- Golf at Starfire Golf Club
- Medieval Times
- OdySea Aquarium
- Pangaea land of the Dinosaurs
- Phoenix Zoo
**Please note this Free Fun package for free admissions listed above is Not valid on stays over 28 days.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
· For the safety of our home and guests, exterior property front and back is under 24/7 video surveillance. Audio and visual cameras are showing the front walk way and driveway.
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234