**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
This luxurious home has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and enough sleeping arrangements for up to 12 guests to spread out comfortably throughout an impressive 4220 square feet of living space. You will feel right at home the moment you step in side. This home is pet friendly and is an ideal accommodation choice for a family or a group of close friends looking for the ultimate experience. The large backyard boasts a beautiful heated pool (Heated October 1st through April 30th) and spa! Large patio with outdoor seating, dining and chaise lounges to hang out and relax outside.
*Traveling with a dog? No problem. This home allows dogs. If you are traveling with your dog let us know upon booking. Your reservations will require a $200 non refundable pet fee in addition to the total on the checkout page so we will need to add this to your reservation after you book the home.
*The HOA requires additional information when occupying the home. We will reach out to you to request this information which also includes vehicle information.
-Traditional and Keurig Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
-Stove (gas and flat top)/Oven
-Seating up to 12 plus 4 barstools at the counter
-King size bed
-Flat Screen TV
-Private bathroom with double sinks, Jacuzzi bathtub and walk in shower
1st Guest Bedroom
-Queen Size bed
2nd Guest Bedroom
-2 Queen Beds
3rd Guest Bedroom
-Full Size Bed
Extended Room off the kitchen
-Full Size Bed
-Washer and dryer
-High Speed Internet/Wifi
-Parking: Plenty of parking in front pull through or on side of the house.
Walk into the beautiful large entrance with a atrium which is located in the middle of the home. What surrounds this atrium is a Pool table, kitchen, formal dining table, family room and an Arizona room with another table. The Kitchen is a chef's dream that can easily satisfy the needs of a professional chef or anyone who has a hankering to cook at that level. The spacious kitchen features a gas stove with a pot filler faucet that is mounted over the stove. There is also a flat top stove, oven, microwave, large fridge with water and ice dispenser, dishwasher and a pass through window above the sink that's perfect for entertaining from the inside out. The dining area which is off of the kitchen seats 6 and there are 4 bar stools at the counter. There is also an Arizona room with additional seating for 6 that is right off the family room. The family room has a flat screen tv, large sectional couch which provides plenty of seating and 2 french doors that leads out to the backyard as well as provided great lighting.
The Master bedroom is on one side of the home while the other bedrooms are on the other. The master bedroom has a King size bed, tv, large closet, private bathroom with large Jacuzzi bathtub, separate walk in shower and double sinks. The first guest bedroom has a Queen size bed. The second guest bedroom features 2 Queen size beds, large chair and closet. In between these 2 bedrooms is a bathroom with double sinks and tub/shower combo. The third guest bedroom features a Full size bed, closet and there is a door that leads out to an extended room that has another Full size bed along with a couch, love seat and door that leads to the back yard. There is a large laundry room with washer and dryer just off the kitchen. There is an 3rd guest bathroom with a single sink.
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*No Smoking allowed
*No Parties or Events allowed
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 2 3 3 5 0 9
Scottsdale STR License: 2 0 2 3 2 0 3
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Let us help create exciting memories and have more fun when you stay with us by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions day including:
Golf at Starfire Golf Club
Pangaea land of the Dinosaurs
Scottsdale Segway Tours
Free Fun! Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily. You may choose to go to the Phoenix Zoo in the morning then golf at lunch and then Medieval times that evening. Please note this Free Fun package for free admissions listed above is Not valid on stays 28 nights or more.
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234