**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
Completely renovated 2BR/2BA condo located on the second level of the complex with impressive kitchen equipped with high end refrigerator, stove/oven, wine cooler, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker and kitchen utensils. Plenty of cupboard space and pantry for those longer stays. There is a table with chairs and a bench as well as 2 bar stools enough seating for 6.
The open living room features a queen size sleeper sofa, love seat and large flat screen TV. Relax and enjoy our furnished balcony.
The master bedroom features a King bed, flat screen TV, a wardrobe and wall cabinets. The fabulous private bathroom feature a single sink and large walk in shower.
The guest bedroom has a Queen size bed, flat screen TV mounted on wall and closet. Guest bathroom features a single sink and tub/shower combo.
Right outside, find 2 community pools, 2 hot tubs, BBQ grills, and a fitness center with treadmill, exercise bike, dumbbells and space for your own personal work out. Steps away is the greenbelt with over 10 miles of walking and biking trails, Continental Golf course. If you are looking for some action then just minutes away is spring training (Giants Stadium) and Osborne Park and be sure to head to Fashion Square mall and Old Town Scottsdale for some shopping, dining, art galleries and much more.
*The HOA requires additional information when occupying the home. We will reach out to you to request this information which includes vehicle information.
This is a Non-Smoking Unit
-Dishes and Utensils
-Sleeper Sofa Couch (Queen size)
-Seating up to 6
-King size bed
-Flat Screen TV mounted
-Wardrobe Wall Cabinets
-Private bathroom with single sink and walk in shower
-Queen Size Bed
-Flat Screen TV
-Washer and dryer
-High Speed Internet/Wifi
-1 Car Covered parking. Additional guest parking is uncovered and first come, first serve
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*No Parties or Events allowed
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 2 6 5 4 2 1
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234