Quail Point 70th St #21317355 001
Great Location! Minutes to Old Town Scottsdale, Shopping/Dining, Community Heated Pool, Spa, BBQ!
**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
Whether you are here for business or pleasure our condo is in a great location just minutes to Old Town Scottsdale, Giants Spring Training Stadium, Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall which features outstanding eateries from grab-n-go snacks to fine dining and cocktails as well as 250 distinctive retailers including Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus. This condo is dog friendly, located on the first floor and literally just steps away from the community heated pool & spa (pool heated during the winter months).
-Traditional Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
-Sectional Sleeper Sofa
-55” Flat Screen TV
-Walk in Shower
-King size bed
-50” Flat Screen TV
-2 Twin size beds
-50” Flat Screen TV
-High Speed Internet/Wifi
-Full Size Washer/Dryer
-Sling TV / Roku TV's
-Gas BBQ Grill (at Pool area)
-1 Covered Parking Spot
-Additional First come, first serve parking (uncovered)
Our Charming condo has just what you need to relax and recharge featuring 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath and sleeps 6! The living room has a sectional “sleeper” sofa, decorative fireplace and 55” flat screen TV with Sling TV / Roku. Right off the living room is the kitchen and dining area seating for 4. The kitchen is equipped with all your cooking needs to stay in and prepare your meals. The Master bedroom features a King size bed and a 50” flat screen TV, large closet and an arcadia door that takes you out to a patio with outdoor seating for two. The guest bedroom has 2 twin beds, a sitting area under the window plus 50” flat screen TV. There is a full bathroom with double sinks and large walk in shower plus a half bath with a single sink. No reason to go home with dirty laundry because there is a full size washer and dryer for your convenience.
Be sure to take some time to enjoy the community pool, spa, barbecue grills and outdoor seating. Scottsdale is the best destination for Golf, Dining, Shopping, Hiking and Nightlife and it’s all within minutes so come visit the Valley of the Sun!
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*Decorative Fireplace Only
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 3 1 7 3 5 5
Scottsdale STR License: 2 0 2 3 8 8 0
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· For the safety of our home and guests, exterior property front and back is under 24/7 video surveillance
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises reserved includes a pool/spa, Lake with paddle boat and kayaks, the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. You agree that you are swimming, and using the paddle boat and kayaks at your own risk. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/spa, paddle boat, kayaks and patio areas. No swimming in the lake.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234