Painted Horizon #21249548
FREE GOLF & MORE! Private Heated Pool/SPA-NO Extra Fee, Pool Table, BBQ, Great for Entertaining!
**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
If you are looking for comfort and relaxation this is the place to be! Our eye popping 4 bedroom plus den, 2 ½ bath home sleeps 8 or as many as 10 people comfortably. It features an entertaining backyard with a fenced in heated pool ( Heated October 1st through April 30th) & spa with waterfall, covered back patio with 2 comfortable outdoor chairs and a pergola with dining table and 6 chairs. When you aren't enjoying the outdoors kick back in the family room, prepare your own meals in the kitchen or play pool on the 8' billiard table. Lots of fun for everyone!
-Dishes and Utensils
-Seating up to 10
-King size bed
-41" Flat Screen TV (cable)
-Private bathroom with double sinks and walk in shower and tub
Guest Bedroom #1
-Queen size bed
-41" Flat Screen TV (cable)
Guest Bedroom #2
-Queen size Bed
-41" Flat Screen TV (cable)
Guest Bedroom #3
-2 Twin Beds
-32" Flat Screen TV (cable)
Den (located Upstairs)
Queen Size Sleeper Sofa
Powder room (Downstairs)
Guest bathroom (Upstairs)
-Washer and dryer
-High Speed Internet/Wifi
-8' Billiard Table
-Parking: 2 Car Garage for parking and 2 in the driveway. There is no overnight parking on the street. This home does have a garage but it will not accommodate oversized vehicles.
Our two story home has all you could ever want under one roof. As you walk in the home you will find the 8' billiard table. Pool cues, balls and chalk are ready and just waiting to be played. Sharing this space is also the dining room table that seats 8 along with a cozy window seat. Plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy.
We know how important it can be to prepare your meals during your stay so our kitchen is perfect for that featuring a refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven, dishwasher, blender, toaster, kitchen utensils, electric mixer, traditional coffee maker just to name a few. Just off the kitchen is the family room where you will find a large flat screen TV and DVD player. You will find yourself cuddled up reading a book or watching your favorite show on the oversized couch and 3 comfy chairs. Just off the family room is the powder room, Laundry room with front-loading washer and dryer and door to the two car garage.
Located upstairs is the 4 bedrooms, full bath and den. The master bedroom has a King size bed, Flat screen tv, spacious walk-in closet, dresser and private master bathroom with double sinks, walk in shower and tub. The Guest bedroom #1 has a Queen size bed and 41" flat screen TV, Guest bedroom #2 has a Queen size bed and 41" flat screen TV, Guest bedroom #3 has 2 Twin beds and 32" flat screen TV and the den has double French doors that open up to a Queen size sleeper sofa couch, desk and easy chair. The guest bathroom features a single sink and tub/shower combo.
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*The gas fireplace located in the living room is not operable.
*No Pets or Smoking allowed.
*No Parties or Events allowed
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 2 4 9 5 4 8
Scottsdale STR License: 2 0 2 3 1 9 8
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Let us help create exciting memories and have more fun when you stay with us by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including:
- Golf at Starfire Golf Club
- Medieval Times
- OdySea Aquarium
- Pangaea land of the Dinosaurs
- Phoenix Zoo
**Free Fun! Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go to the OdySea Aquarium in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then Medieval times that afternoon (one person is free.) These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
**Please note this Free Fun package for free admissions listed above is Not valid on stays 28 nights or more.
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234