|Owners Suite Main Floor King|
|Owners Suite 2nd Floor King|
|Bunk Room Bunk Combo Twin|
|Loft Bunk Twin|
Breezy Goin is new to the rental market and has everything you need for a great family vacation! With 2,429 square feet of room, 7 beds, plus large outdoor spaces to enjoy with privacy, your group will create amazing memories!
Centrally located on the the North End of Carolina Beach, you will be close to the beach access for a day in the sand, close to the public launch for water sports, and close to Freeman Park drive on beach. Or choose to relax in this brand new home and enjoy the ocean breeze on the large deck with plenty of seating. There is also a large dining table on the deck with a grill to make that great meal for the entire group. Live among island locals in this established and friendly residential neighborhood - perfect for a relaxing on the front porch and enjoying a stroll. There is very little traffic or noise. A perfect place for a relaxing getaway. More updated photos will be coming soon!
Breezy Goin is a new construction home, completed in June 2021, that has a huge living space with and open Kitchen, Living and Dining area on the 1st floor. The main Owner Suite is also on the main floor along with laundry facilities. The bathrooms are large with beautiful tile work and plenty of counter space. The top floor has a bunk room, another owners suite, an office space and an open bunk loft, perfect for the kids. The gourmet kitchen is spacious with all the tools you need to make that great family meal. The ground floor has space to park out of the sun, a large sitting area with TV for movie nights and the outdoor shower to rinse all the sand off before you relax inside. You can also access the elevator here which has access to all floors.
Don't hesitate, prime dates will disappear soon. Breezy Goin has everything for the entire family, book now for a great vacation!
Address: 204 Florida Ave, Carolina Beach, NC 28428
Home: 3 BR / 3.5 BA / Sleeps 10 / 8 Beds / 2429 sq ft.
*Bedroom 1: King Bed
*Bedroom 2: King Bed
*Bedroom 3: Full bed and Bunk bed- full on bottom, twin on top, another single twin
*Hallway Living Space: Bunk bed - 2 twins
*King (2), Queen size Beds (0), Full Beds (1), Twin beds (4)
*Beds are all made with clean linens upon your arrival.
TO VIRTUALLY WALK THROUGH THE PROPERTY CLICK HERE:
-New High-end Single Family home
-Almost 2,500 square feet of space
-Parking: 4 vehicles (2 covered)
-Beach Access is available near by
-Large covered porch to entertain
-Large covered outdoor sitting area with big screen TV
-Microwave and Toaster
-Pack and Play
-Wifi and Internet
-Linens (beds made upon arrival)
-A small starter kit of toilet paper, paper towel, detergents and hand soap is also provided
**We do our best to ensure that all items are there for your visit; however we cannot guarantee condition and quantity due to prior guest use**
***NO SMOKING allowed at this property (that includes NO vaping)
***NO DOGS/PETS allowed***
**Maximum Occupancy: 10 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a Pack and Play (provided).
**Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age, and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.***
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has the right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
*Elevator is not available until August 2021, estimated, no discounts or refunds will be provided if not operational during your stay before or after August 2021
***Each reservation includes applicable taxes, a cleaning fee, and a Limited Damage Waiver Fee***
PLEASURE ISLAND ACTIVITIES:
- Carolina Beach and Kure Beach Pier - Fishing, Restaurants, and more
- Paddle Boarding and Biking with "Paddle NC" or "Pleasure Island Rentals"
- Kayaking/Canoeing with the "Adventure Kayak Company" or "Lighthouse WaterSports"
- Surfing - Go to Surf School for the week with Tony Silvagni
- Jet Ski with "Carolina Beach Jet Ski Rentals"
- Marina/Boating - Boat Tours with “Endless Summer Day Tours” or “Sea Legs Pedal Pub”
- Hiking at Carolina Beach State Park
- 4 Wheel Drive-on Beaches at Fort Fisher and Freeman Park in CB
-Sunday nights FREE MOVIES playing at the lake (in the summer)
- Fireworks - Every Thursday night during the summer at the boardwalk
- Music - FREE live music at the Carolina Beach boardwalk every Thursday night during the summer months (or seasonal concerts and events at local bars and restaurants)
- The Carolina Beach boardwalk - doesn’t just have live music and fireworks, there are also shops, arcades, festival rides, BRITT'S DONUTS, and more!
- NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
- Fort Fisher - Civil War - National Historic Landmark
- Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry - Take your car to Southport for the day
-Rent a golf cart from Sun Fun Rentals!
-And More! We have a booklet and email we send out with recommendations
Visit this site for more info and recommendations: pleasureislandnc.org
Dylan, I am so glad you had a great time at Breezy Goin! It's fantastic to know you had everything you needed and found the home to be beautiful. We appreciate you recommending our service and hope to have you back again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Sophia, we appreciate your pleasant review. I am so glad you enjoyed the deck, location, and communication with us. We are a small, local, family business, and we take pride in our customer service skills and responsiveness to ensure you have the best stay possible. We would bet pleased to have you return. Thank you!
Brian, we truly appreciate your review. I am so glad you enjoyed the deck, short walk to the beach, and amenities in the garage. We appreciate your feedback and take pride in doing the best we can to continuously make improvements to our properties based on guest feedback. We hope to have you back again. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!
Samantha, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We are delighted to know you had a wonderful vacation and appreciated our customer service. We are a small, local, family business and we take pride in our communication skills and responsiveness to ensure your stay is as wonderful as possible. We hope to have you back again soon. Thanks for trippin with iTrip!