**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
Whether you are looking for business or pleasure this is the perfect place for you! Our two story resort style condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and is located in a beautiful well-kept complex that features a Fitness Room, Tennis Court, BBQ Grills and 3 Community Pools & Spas (one pool is heated during the winter season). You are just steps away from one of the community pools & spa just outside the front door. You can walk, jog or bike along the greenbelt walking/biking path just behind the complex. It’s convenient to shopping, restaurants, fast food and the Mayo Clinic plus it’s close to attractions including Barrett Jackson, Arabian Horse show, Phoenix Open and Spring Training and if you love to shop it’s close to Scottsdale Fashion Square mall, Kierland Commons and Old Town Scottsdale.
-Traditional Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
-Flat Cooktop Stove/Oven
-Large Sectional Sofa
-75” Smart TV w/ cable
-Seating up to 4
MASTER BEDROOM (Upstairs)
-Queen size bed
-43” Smart TV w/ cable
-Private bathroom w/
Walk in shower
GUEST BEDROOM (Downstairs)
-Queen Size Bed
Guest Bathroom (Downstairs)
-3 Community Pool/Spa (one heated)
-Community Work Out Room
-Community BBQ Grills
-Greenbelt Walk/Bike Path behind complex
-Washer and dryer
-One Covered Parking spot plus additional First come, first serve parking in uncovered spots
Come enjoy our clean, comfortable condo. It has a wonderful floor plan and comfortably sleeps 4. The kitchen has all you need to prepare your meals for those who love to cook and stay in including top of the line flat cooktop stove/oven, microwave, traditional coffee maker, utensils, cookware, fridge, and dishwasher. The dining area is just off the kitchen with a table for 4. The living room is just off the dining area and has a sectional sofa great for curling up and reading a book or watching your favorite TV shows on the 75” Smart TV with Cable. The Guest Bathroom and Guest Bedroom are both located downstairs. The guest bedroom features a Queen size bed with a walk in closet and just across the bedroom is the guest bathroom which has a single sink and tub/shower combo and the laundry area is in between with a full size washer and dryer for your convenience.
The master bedroom is located upstairs and has a Queen size bed, 43” Smart TV with Cable, walk in closet and a private bathroom with double sinks and walk in shower.
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*NO Pets Allowed
*NO Smoking Allowed
*No Parties or Events Allowed
Property TPT Tax ID: # 2 1 4 8 8 9 5 4
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
- The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
- No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
- No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
- Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
- Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
- All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234