Kierland Greens #21456200
FREE GOLF! Heated Pool/Spa/Fitness Room, Garage, Near Hiking, Kierland Commons Fine Dining, Shopping
**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
Make this your getaway whether you are here for business or pleasure you will enjoy our luxury resort style 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo within a gated community and garage parking. Come explore and see all Scottsdale has to offer including golf, fine dining, shopping, spring training and numerous hiking trails. If you love to golf be sure to get in a round or two at the 27-hole golf course at the Westin Kierland which is in walking distance. The TPC is also just minutes away. Enjoy one of the area’s most unique shopping, dining and entertainment destinations at Kierland Commons and the Scottsdale Quarter just a mile away. Easy access to the freeway and close to Mayo Clinic.
*The HOA requires additional information when occupying the home. We will reach out to you to request this information which includes vehicle information.
-Traditional Coffee Maker & Keurig Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
-Seating up to 8
-King size bed
- 55” Smart TV w/Youtube TV Live
Walk in shower
Guest Bedroom #1
-Queen size bed
-28” Smart TV w/Youtube TV Live
Guest Bedroom #2
-Queen size bed
-Full size Washer and dryer
-YouTube Live TV
-Iron & Board
-High Speed Internet/Wifi
-Parking: Garage parking for 1 w/ direct access into the condo. There is additional uncovered parking spots available on a first come, first serve basis in the complex for a fee of $5.00 per day or $100 for the month. If additional parking is needed the fee is to be paid directly to the HOA upon arrival.
Enter the condo on ground level and walk up the stairs to find a large beautiful open floor plan. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare your meals including a dining area seating for 6, 2 barstools at the kitchen counter and another table seating for 2 in the kitchen, microwave, stove/oven, fridge, kitchen utensils, both a traditional coffee maker and a Keurig. You will no doubt find yourself curled up reading a book or watching your favorite tv show in the living room on the comfy sectional sofa or chair, and 48” Smart TV w/ YouTube TV Live and on those cooler evenings and mornings relax and enjoy the covered balcony with outdoor seating just off the living room.
Sleep well in the Master bedroom that features a King size bed, 55" smart TV with YouTube TV Live, dresser, walk in closet and private master bathroom that has double sinks, walk in shower and separate garden tub. The first guest bedroom has a queen size bed, dresser and a 28" Smart TV with YouTube TV Live and the second guest bedroom features a Queen size bed and dresser. The Guest bathroom has tub/shower combo and single sink.
Access to the community amenities are really spectacular and include a heated outdoor pool (heated during colder months), a hot tub, chaise lounges, outdoor shower, drinking fountain, gas BBQ grills, covered and uncovered dining tables and a fitness room! Next to the fitness room are restrooms and drinking fountain. This condo has everything you need to enjoy your stay! You may never want to leave.
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*No Parties or Events allowed
*For the safety of our home and guests, the inside of the garage is under 24/7 video surveillance and there is a Ring doorbell at the front door.
This property cannot be used for purposes identified in the City of Phoenix Ordinance Section 10-195(c). The City of Phoenix short-term registration number for this property is 2022-2256
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 4 5 6 2 0 0
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Let us help create exciting memories and have more fun when you stay with us by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including:
- Golf at Starfire Golf Club
- Medieval Times
- OdySea Aquarium
- Pangaea land of the Dinosaurs
- Phoenix Zoo
**Please note this Free Fun package for free admissions listed above is Not valid on stays 28 nights or more.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234