E Grovers Scottsdale #21404496
Private Heated Pool– NO Extra Fee! Pool Table, Near Golf, Dining & Mayo Clinic, Great for Families!
**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
We know how important it is to have a place to call home when you are away, so we have the perfect place where memories are made! This beautiful 2 story home is located in the heart of Scottsdale just minutes away from Golfing (Phoenix Open), Dining, Shopping & the Mayo Clinic just to name a few. It features 6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, Wet Bar, heated Pool (Heated October 1st through April 30th) with water feature, Outside Big Screen TV, Pool Table, Pac Man Arcade game, Free WIFI, 3 Car Garage, Outdoor Built In Gas BBQ grill w/ double-side burner, and a Covered Extended Patio with Outdoor Seating, dining and lounging. Come relax and unwind in the backyard oasis and let the kids play in the large park directly across from the home!
NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR HEATING THE POOL!!
-Traditional Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
w/ ice maker
-Seating for 10
-6 at kitchen table
-8 at dining room table
-4 Barstools at counter
MASTER BEROOM (Upstairs)
-King size bed
-55” Smart TV
(w/ Direct TV)
Walk In Shower
GUEST BEDROOM #1 (Downstairs)
-Queen size bed
GUEST BEDROOM #2 (Upstairs)
-2 Twin size beds
GUEST BEDROOM #3 (Upstairs)
-Bunk Bed w/ Full and Twin bed
GUEST BEDROOM #4 (Upstairs)
-Queen size bed
-43” Smart TV
(w/ Direct TV)
GUEST BEDROOM #5 (Upstairs)
-King size bed
-55” Smart TV ONLY
-Pac Man Arcade Game
-Washer and dryer
-High Speed Internet/Wifi
-Direct TV on 3 TV’s
-Flat Screen TV Back Patio
-Iron & Board
-Built In BBQ Grill
Downstairs you will find the kitchen, family room, dining room, pool table, guest bedroom #1, full bathroom (single sink tub/shower combo) and laundry room with a washer and dryer for your convenience. The pool table and dining room that seats 8 are just as you walk in the front door. Enjoy the spacious kitchen that has everything you need to prepare you meals featuring plenty of counter and cupboard space, stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and seating for 6 at the kitchen table that has views of the backyard where you can enjoy your meals or sit and play games for hours. Just off the kitchen is the family room where after a fun day hiking or playing in the pool you can relax on the large sectional sofa and read a book or catch up on your favorite shows on the 55” Smart TV with direct TV. Enjoy some cocktails at the wet bar also located in the family room and during the colder months you can curl up on the sofa and enjoy the warmth from the gas fireplace.
There is the one bedroom downstairs that features a queen size bed and desk and is just off the full size guest bathroom. The other 5 bedrooms, loft and 2 additional guest bathrooms are located upstairs. The Master retreat bedroom features a King size bed, dresser, 55” flat screen smart TV with Direct TV, seating area with love seat, 2 walk-in closets and private bathroom with double sinks, beautiful walk-in shower and separate garden tub. The loft area is a place where you can play games and hang out. There is a love seat, 55” smart TV only (log into your own apps) and Pac man arcade game The second guest bedroom features 2 twin size beds and closet. The third guest bedroom features a bunk bed with a full bed on the bottom and a 1 twin size bed up top, small desk, and closet. The fourth bedroom features a Queen size bed, 43” smart TV with Direct TV and the fifth bedroom features a King size bed and closet. One guest bathroom has 2 sinks and tub/shower combo while the other one has a single sink and tub/shower combo.
There's plenty to enjoy inside the home but to top it off the backyard with outdoor seating, big screen TV and pool can really bring everyone together making your stay a splash! It will be the place where everyone will want to be from the swimming pool (heated), outdoor lounge chairs, built in gas BBQ grill with double-side burner plus a large, covered patio with outdoor dining and seating. So, swim in the pool and watch TV while barbecuing those delicious steaks because life's just better when you are having fun with family and friends! Really a great place to entertain. The pool is not fenced in (the sliding back door has a lever installed higher up on the door which is needed to open the sliding door out to the backyard).
This is the home you and your family deserve when you come visit sunny Arizona so make this your next home away from home! You won’t regret it!
Parking: 3 Car garage and driveway parking
**Free Fun! Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go to the OdySea Aquarium in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the Heard Museum that afternoon (one person is free.)
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*No Smoking allowed
This property cannot be used for purposes identified in the City of Phoenix Ordinance Section 10-195(c). The City of Phoenix short-term registration number for this property is 1359.
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 4 0 4 4 9 6
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize
Let us help create exciting memories and have more fun when you stay with us by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including:
- Golf at Starfire Golf Club
- Medieval Times
- OdySea Aquarium
- Pangaea land of the Dinosaurs
- Phoenix Zoo
**Please note this Free Fun package for free admissions listed above is Not valid on stays 28 nights or more.
To purchase a vacation home like this one, RE/MAX Fine Properties(Justin Harper) with RE/MAX Fine Properties LLC
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· For the safety of our home and guests, exterior property front and back is under 24/7 video surveillance
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 30. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 30 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234