**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
Come experience the one of a kind beautifully decorated single story, 3 bedroom plus den with sleeper sofa and 2.5 bathroom home in a spectacular location! Just minutes to Scottsdale Quarter, Desert Ridge and Kierland Commons unique, upscale outdoor lifestyle center that artfully blends shopping, dining, and entertainment. Nearby you will find numerous golf courses including the TPC Scottsdale, family friendly entertainment, movie theaters, Spring Training Baseball, hiking and biking trails and so much more. It's also near the Mayo Clinic with easy access to major freeways and Scottsdale Road which makes getting to any part of the Valley a breeze!
There's plenty to enjoy inside the home but the backyard and pool can really bring everyone together making memories that will last a lifetime! The backyard features a private heated Saltwater Pool with rock waterfall (There is a $40.00 per night pool heat fee that is automatically applied to each booking from October 1st through April 30th. Pool will not be heated any other month), lounge chairs, large, covered patio with outdoor seating, 45” smart TV w/ Youtube TV live, outdoor wood burning fireplace with seating area and a table for outdoor dining so you can fire up the built-in gas grill and get everyone together because happiness is BBQ, friends & family! It really doesn’t get any better than this.
*Traveling with a dog? No problem your pup can catch some Arizona rays and sunbathe right along with you on the lounge chairs. If you are traveling with your dog let us know upon booking. Your reservations will require a $200 non refundable pet fee in addition to the total on the checkout page so we will need to add this to your reservation after you book the home.
-Keurig Coffee Maker
-Dishes and Utensils
-6 burner Gas stove
-Seating up to 8 plus 2 barstools
-King size bed
-65” TV w/ Youtube TV Live
-Walk in shower
-Separate Garden Tub
1st Guest Bedroom
-Queen size bed
-65” Smart TV
2nd Guest Bedroom
-King size bed
-35” Smart TV
-Full size sleeper sofa
-42” Smart TV w/ Youtube TV Live
-Walk in Shower
1/2 Bathroom w/ single sink
-Full size Washer and Dryer
-YouTube TV Live
-Iron & Iron mat
-Parking: 2 car garage as well as additional parking in the driveway
Walk in the door and feel right at home as you enter the living and dining room with beautiful views overlooking the backyard and pool. We know just how important it is to prepare your meals during your stay so you can enjoy the equipped kitchen that features a large island, refrigerator, microwave, 6 burner gas cooktop, double ovens, dishwasher, blender, toaster, kitchen utensils and a Keurig coffee maker. There is also a cute nook with a table and seating for 2 that overlooks the backyard. Just off the kitchen is the family room with a large sectional couch where you can relax and enjoy the gas fireplace while watching the 75” smart tv w/ Youtube TV live or snuggle up and read a book.
The master bedroom features a King size bed, 65” smart tv w/ Youtube TV live, dresser and private master bathroom with double sinks, a large corner large walk-in shower with dual shower heads plus a separate garden tub. You also have direct access through the French doors to the backyard from the master bedroom. The first guest bedroom has a Queen size bed and a 27” TV w/ Youtube TV live. The second guest bedroom has a King size bed and 35” TV w/ Youtube TV live. The den features a sleeper sofa (full size), 42” smart TV w/ Youtube TV live and a small desk.
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo, and conditioner.
*No Smoking allowed
This property cannot be used for purposes identified in the City of Phoenix Ordinance Section 10-195(c). The City of Phoenix short-term registration number for this property is 2022-3020
*For the safety of our home and guests, exterior property front is under 24/7 video surveillance.
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 4 7 9 6 1 4
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information, and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
Let us help create exciting memories and have more fun when you stay with us by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including:
- Golf at Starfire Golf Club
- Medieval Times
- OdySea Aquarium
- Pangaea land of the Dinosaurs
- Phoenix Zoo
**Please note this Free Fun package for free admissions listed above is Not valid on stays over 28 days.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
· For the safety of our home and guests, exterior property front and back is under 24/7 video surveillance. Audio and visual cameras are showing the front walk way and driveway.
· Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
· The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
· No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
· Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
· Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
· Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
· Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
· No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
· Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
· Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
· All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.
· iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
· Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234