Camelback House #111 #21412304 001
Newly Listed! 1st Floor Condo, Perfect Location for Shopping, Dining & Golf! WIFI, Heated Pool & BBQ
**Please read the description in its entirety. The calendar reflects real time and is always up to date
New Listing in a great location across the street from Fashion Square Mall!! This single level condo is on the first floor and features 2 bedrooms, 2 bath that sleeps 6 with a sleeper sofa. It's centrally located to Old Town Scottsdale's shopping and dining, Golfing, Spring Training, Hiking, only 20 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport and so much more. There are 4 community pools (heated), lounge chairs and BBQ grills. Come and enjoy all that Scottsdale has to offer!
*The HOA requires additional information when occupying the home. We will reach out to you to request this information which includes vehicle information.
Traditional Coffee Maker
Dishes and Utensils
Refrigerator w/ ice maker
Seating for 6
Queen size bed
Private bathroom w/
Walk In Shower
Queen size bed
Free High Speed Internet/Wifi 100 Mbps
Roku TV’s w/ YouTube Live
Iron & Ironing Board
-4 Community Pool
-Community BBQ Grills
-Community Laundry room with washers and dryers are in the complex for an additional cost.
-One Assigned Covered Parking spot plus additional First come, first serve parking in uncovered spots
The kitchen has all you need to cook your meals when you want to stay in to cook; microwave, stove/oven, fridge, pots, pans, kitchen utensils, coffee and more. Dining table, seating for 6 is just off the kitchen and dining area is the living room that has a sleeper sofa (for additional sleeping arrangements), 2 chairs and 55” Roku TV with YouTube live. It’s the perfect spot to catch up on your favorite TV shows or hang out on the little covered patio to drink your morning coffee. The master bedroom has a Queen size bed, dresser, closet, 32” Roku TV with YouTube Live and a private bathroom with a single sink and walk in shower along with a sliding glass door to step out to the back of the complex. The guest bedroom has a Queen size bed, closet, dresser and 32” Roku TV with YouTube Live. The guest bathroom has a single sink and tub/shower combo. There is a community laundry room with washers and dryers are in the complex for an additional cost.
Linens and towels provided. We also provide a few items to get you started of hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper, paper towels, trash liners, shampoo and conditioner.
*No Pets Allowed
*No Parties or Events allowed
*This is a Non-Smoking Unit.
Property TPT Tax ID: 2 1 4 1 2 3 0 4
Scottsdale STR License: 2 0 2 3 1 8 3
Our professional cleaners use CDC-approved products to sanitize and disinfect each of our properties. We also employ each bed with triple sheeting components which are laundered after each guest visit.
We have available for an additional fee a third party executive transportation to and from the airport as well as to other parts of the valley, Sedona, Flagstaff and other tourist areas. After booking and upon request we will provide you contact information and you will work directly with them for scheduling and payment.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Jeff Hritsco with Realty Executives LLC
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises & its contents in same condition as found upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. Do NOT take pool cleaners out of the pool or you will be charged for damage it causes
- The occupants shall not: exceed the sleeping capacity, use the premises for any illegal activity, cause damage to the premises or to any neighboring properties or other acts which interfere with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises. If the Tenants are not abiding by quiet time hours of 10:00pm(MST-AZ) and 7:00am(MST-AZ) and the police are called out or the owner receives a violation and/or fine for any disturbances the Tenant will be charged a minimum of $100 or the amount of the actual fine
- No BBQ grills, open flames or candle burning is allowed in the unit w/ the exception of a wood burning fireplace available for use. Do not dismantle smoke detectors
- Smoking of any kind is not allowed in the unit. Pets are not allowed on premises unless advertised as pet friendly and pet fee is paid. Tenant is responsible to pick up dog waste and pay for damages caused by the pet(s). Breach of Smoking or Pet Policy will result in immediate termination & $500 fine per policy breached will be charged to Tenant
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of 25. We require at least 1 member of the party to be 25 years old. Violators will be evicted & forfeit all monies
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises for these reasons: in case of an emergency; to make necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with 24 hours notice of intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Arizona & local laws while on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Arizona or the above rules will cause tenant to vacate the premises & forfeit all monies
- No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or phone. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible. No refunds for early departure
- Report maintenance to us so we can handle accordingly. Refunds will not be made for maintenance including, but not limited to; heating, A/C, pools, appliances, tv's
- Linens and towels provided. Lost or damaged linens will be charged to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided.
- All keys/phobs/key cards/garage door openers are to be returned to the unit upon move-out. If not returned you will be charged; $15.00 per door key, $75.00 per pool key, key card or phob & $50.00 per garage door remote.iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the premises reserved includes access to a pool/spa the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool/community pool and patio areas
- Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 456-8234