Welcome to Vista Hermosa villa on Siesta Key, Florida! Only a short (7 minute) walk to Public Beach Access #13 on Crescent Beach!! Come on down and soak up some vitamin D!! Play in the Gulf of Mexico, build sandcastles with the powdery soft sand, comb the beach for seashells, rent bicycles, go parasailing, or take a boat tour on a sunny afternoon! This lovely villa with covered parking, 2 bedrooms & 2 baths is ready for you! Just pack up your favorite summer clothes, grab a few swimsuits and come on down! Enjoy all that Siesta Key has to offer and return to your private villa! This villa is tucked back in a quiet corner of Vista Hermosa offering you peace & privacy with a large front patio to relax, BBQ, & catch a sunrise or sunset. The Vista Hermosa complex is a great place for early morning walks & nighttime strolls.
Master BR has a KING Bed with a brand new pillow top mattress, Cable TV & Ensuite Bath
Guest BR, Queen bed & Smart TV (no cable)
Sunroom Includes Full Murphy bed
Sunroom Includes W/D
Easy Self Check-In
Beautiful Stainless, Solid Stone Kitchen
Front Open Patio/Private BBQ Grill/Umbrella
7-8 Minute Walk to Crescent Beach Access #13 or
8 Minute Walk to Crescent Beach Access #12
Beach Accessories & Beach Towels Included
Community Heated Pool
Clubhouse & Shuffleboard
Community BBQ Area Next to Pool
Spacious Private Villa... over 1,200 square feet of living space
No Shared Walls
Short walk to TWO public beach access points to Crescent Beach on Siesta Key! We include beach chairs, an umbrella, beach towels and a pull cart to make it easy breezy to get to the beach. If you don't feel like a beach day; hang out at the complex pool with loungers, tables & chairs. There is a clubhouse with bathrooms and a small kitchen with lots of tables & chairs, plus book shelves and a comfy sofa fo chill out upon. You also have a community grilling area with tables & umbrellas for a bit of shade if you want, but this villa has it's own private BBQ grill to use!
Park under your private carport and head inside using the coded keyless entry. Walk into the Kitchen easily with your groceries and necessities. There a large kitchen stone counter to immediately set down your sacks. We provide dishes, pots and pans, (no food items), for you to easily prepare home cooked meals anytime you wish. Off the kitchen is large dining table for 6 that is both new and comfortable. Enjoy meals as a family! There are two sets of sliding doors that lead to the sunroom. There is a full-size washer/dryer for your convenience including a starter laundry pack. The sunroom has a full size new Murphy bed for one that pulls down and folds up easily. Bedding is provided too.
The living room has new rug and furniture (micro suede) loveseat and sofa. Very comfy! WiFi & cable is provided on both the living room & master TV's only. The 3rd TV is a Smart TV without cable in the 2nd guest bedroom..
Bedrooms: Master bedroom has a king size bed, cable TV (no streaming) and ensuite bathroom with a tiled shower and single vanity. The guest bedroom has both a queen bed and a twin bed, sleeps 3 people with a dresser and small closet. There is a Smart TV for streaming apps. Just login and logout.
The front open patio has a large crank umbrella to provide some shade if you like. It includes a large family size BBQ grill to use.
This is the ideal vacation spot located on the southern side of Siesta Key with restaurants, bars, ice cream, lunch spots, convenient stores, grocery and specialty shops all nearby. Siesta Key Village is just up the road about 10 minutes (depending on traffic & where you're headed) or take a free trolley ride away!
This is a non-smoking/vaping villa and NO pets of any kind are allowed on the complex.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145