Experience Heaven On Earth!! Direct, open views of the Gulf of Mexico from the 4th floor of the Terrace Building in Siesta Key Village! Hands down, best location and it doesn't get any better than this. Walk to all Siesta Key Village has to offer....fine dining, breakfast cafes, coffee shops, and homemade gelato parlors. It’s all at your fingertips and no need for a car.
Terrace 4th Floor Highlights: (2 elevators)
Full Siesta Key Beach Views
Private Community Beach
Community Heated Pool
Community Gym, Tanning Deck, Clubhouse
Communal Laundry On the Floor No Cost, (no in-unit W/D)
3 TV’s with Cable/Smart TV's
Master Bedroom Queen Bed, Open to Living Rm, En-Suite, Gulf Views
Guest Bedroom Two Twin Beds, TV, En-Suite Bath
WiFi Included/Smart TV’s
Several Balconies - Elec. Grill
$2,500 OF THE TOTAL RATE IS REFUNDABLE. THIS IS A REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT HELD IN ESCROW ON YOUR BEHALF.
The Terrace building is safe and secure in that the building is always locked and requires a key fob to enter. Not only are you staying right on the beach but you have a private beach with full unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico and down the beach facing south... such beauty! The private beach is HUGE and due to the geography and location, quite private.
The complex heated pool is located on the 1st floor and is elevated off the ground for phenomenal views of the gulf. There are plenty of lounge chairs for sunning, reading or just marveling at the gorgeous views. Come experience the amazing views and Siesta Key Village location that is unparalleled!!
The living & dining rooms have expansive sweeping views of the private beach and the Gulf of Mexico....with stacked double sliding doors to the open balconies. Please keep doors locked if bringing small children. Smart TV in the living room includes cable. Custom kitchen is stocked with dishes, pots and pans (no food items), and small appliances too. Dining for 4 off the kitchen plus 4 kitchen counter bar seats.
Bedrooms: the master bedroom is off the living room area is NOT walled in. There’s a narrow balcony with sufficient room for chairs and full BEACH views, cable/Smart TV, large en-suite bath including a soaker tub, with a walk-in closet. The guest bedroom also has cable/Smart TV, two twin beds, balcony with partial water views, large en-suite bathroom with a tiled shower and large rain shower-head. The guest room has closet is available. Plenty of storage drawers in both bedrooms as well.
No Pets, No Smoking, Parking for one car only in an unassigned, unmarked spot. Parking is on a first come/first served basis and can be tight during season. Additional limited parking available for guests by coordinating through the complex property manager. Two communal washers and two dryers are shared and usually available on every floor at no cost. The complex has 2 elevator bays. You will have access to a storage unit with beach chairs, a beach umbrella and games. Play and relax!
There are hurricane shutters can be closed in the event of a storm.
This complex is a 60 day minimum complex. An HOA application must be filled out and submitted prior to your arrival. Approval is usually quick but will be at least a few days. You cannot be given access until you are approved. Renters may not have pets, sorry. A short video interview will also be required.
It's just 12-15 min to downtown Sarasota where you can enjoy fine dining, specialty shops, and The Florida Studio Theater, 10 min to Selby Gardens, 20 min to Ringling Museum, the SRQ airport, and the famed Van Wezel performing arts center. 20-25 min to the St Armands Circle, 30 min to Lakewood Ranch, the University Mall and the Sarasota Polo grounds.
This complex does not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts, monster trucks, commercial, oversize vehicles or vehicles with commercial signage. A $2,500 refundable security deposit is required and you will need to submit evidence that you carry liability and property damage insurance coverage to cover any damage you might do to the complex. A standard homeowner's policy usually suffices.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.