Come stay in Siesta Breakers Beach Resort on Siesta Key's Crescent Beach!! Siesta Breakers gated complex right on the beach providing you with a private beach area reserved on famous Crescent Beach where the fine, powder-like, soft sands tickle your toes. Loungers may be limited but there's plenty of soft shoreline to stroll along picking up seashells. If looking for a quiet beach get-a-way, this may be just what you need! Relax under an umbrella on the beach with your favorite book in the afternoon or head down to the beach early evening to anticipate what is sure to be....the most spectacular sunset anywhere on our beautiful planet! Another option is to hang out at the large, heated community swimming pool just steps from the Gulf. There are pool loungers to lay upon or sit under the shade at one of the poolside tables. Feel free to bring your favorite racquet to play a round of tennis on one of two hard courts where you will find a community BBQ grill & picnic table nearby. Leave your vehicle under the covered parking (this spot is closest to the elevator) and walk to many great cafes & shops just steps away.... or catch the free shuttle to take you into the heart of Siesta Key Village with plenty of shops, restaurants and live music. Plenty of restaurants right nearby as well as a small grocery store just across the street. You can't beat the convenience.
Fifth Floor Ocean Views (see photos in listing)
Large King Master Ensuite, Ocean Views
Guest Bedroom Twin Beds, Walk-In Closet
Private Full Sized W/D
Screened Balcony with Ocean Views
Full Kitchen Gorgeous Granite Counters
3 Kitchen Counter Bar Seats
Nighttime Foot Lighting Installed
Covered Assigned Parking Across from Elevator (no trailers, jet skies, golf carts, etc)
Heated Community Pool
BBQ Grill Near the Two Tennis Courts
Private WiFi-Upgraded Cable TV Included
3 TV's - living room remote is voice activated
No Smoking or Vaping
No Pets Allowed
Maximum occupancy 6 including day visitors due to complex rules
We offer a lovely 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in Siesta Breakers with beautiful ocean views. The condo best suits 4 people but can sleep 6 utilizing the queen sofa sleeper. Tile flooring in the kitchen, living room, & baths, with carpet in the two bedrooms. The kitchen has cherry cabinets, stainless dishwasher and refrigerator with the oven/stove in white with microwave above. Kitchen is filled with pots, pans, dishes & bowls, etc. The granite bar seats 3 plus you have a dining table for 4 for mealtimes. You have a full size washer and dryer inside the kitchen and a tankless water heating system so you won’t run out of hot water!
The living room is spacious with a large corner sofa and includes a 60" Smart flat screen TV including free WiFi and upgraded cable. Open up the sliding doors to the screened balcony....sit outside anytime to take in the views and fresh sea breezes. The lanai has both a rod iron table with 4 chairs plus a rod iron loveseat that rocks. Enough seating for everyone! At the far left of the lanai is a sliding door to the master bedroom.
The master bedroom has a beautiful KING bed, and a new pretty loveseat to nap on or snuggle up with a good book if you like. Lovely ocean views out the picture window. The ensuite bathroom is spacious with his/her sinks and dark granite counters and a large tiled shower. Plus a walk-in closet to hang up your vacation clothes. Bath towels are provided along with beach towels and some beach accessories. The guest bedroom has 2 twin beds, great views out the window and a walk-in closet. There's a flat screen TV with cable . The full size guest bathroom is just outside the bedroom door. Turn on the floor lighting in the bathroom before heading to bed so you can safely find your way. Kitchen & master bedroom also have floor lighting to make finding your way at night time easy & safe.
The neutral finishes, large kitchen and great room with sliding doors that open to the screened-in balcony create a comfortable yet spacious feel throughout. The owner's suite is luxurious and features a large bath, walk-in closet and access to the screened-in balcony. The kitchen is open to the living space and boasts bar seating, plenty of cabinet space, granite countertops and provides easy access to the washer and dryer. Amenities include two lighted tennis courts, a heated pool, beautiful grounds, and a grilling area. This unit includes a covered parking spot. Start enjoying your beach getaway today.
Booking for 3 weeks or longer? We will add a cleaning to your reservation after 2 weeks to be charged to you and added to your reservation. Cleaning will be done by the property cleaner by mutual convenience. $150 key charge for a lost key.
Traffic in season can be busy. This is an ideally suited location right by the south bridge. Skip the traffic to get on and off the island! Beautifully kept grounds and a short walk to everything you may need.... restaurants, grocery shopping, deli, fish market, post office, hair salon, clothing shops, coffee and ice cream!
Discover the soft white sand and calm blue waters of Siesta Key's Crescent Beach just steps from this two-bedroom, two-bath, 5th floor at Siesta Breakers. Just off the South Bridge on Siesta Key and across the street from shops, restaurants and nightlife, this is a perfect location for your on the beach getaway.
The complex has pest control service the first Wednesday of every month. Roof tile replacement is scheduled for September. Completion date is not yet determined as its weather permitting.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.