Plan your getaway at Red Truck Pool Home! It's a cool, modern & spacious ranch style home in popular Gulf Gate neighborhood. With a Private Swimming Pool (not heated), Patio, BBQ grill in a Screened enclosure all in a location where one can leave their vehicle in the garage and hardly back it out. Walk to many wonderful local favorite cafes, restaurants, pizzerias and much more... all arranged nicely in a 6-10 min walk!.... plus only 2 miles to Crescent Beach Access 12. This gives you the FREEDOM to rent bikes or walk and never use your vehicle if you choose. Many options!
Master: King bed with en-suite bath and walk-in shower
Guest: Queen and twin
Guest 2: Twin (this room does not have AC vents but has a ceiling fan)
Also a queen futon in the den which can be used. Sleeps 6 excluding the futon.
Highlights: Private Pool, Only 2 miles to Crescent Beach, Screened Patio & BBQ Grill, Large Private Ranch Style Home, Large Updated Kitchen, Fido Friendly with Permission Only, Fenced Yard, Single Car Garage, Great Walkability, King Bed in the Master, Queen/Twin in the Second Bedroom, Twin Bed in what we call The 3rd bedroom (bed and dresser with pocket door), Keyless Entry Home, Multiple Options for Dining (cafe tables, dining table), Laundry Room.
Red Truck Pool Home is in an ideal location in the south end of Sarasota. Many cafes, bars and restaurants are very close by, not to mention the South Bridge to get on Siesta Key! Even Publix grocery store is only a 10 minute walk if you want to leave your car in the garage. Bring out the inner child and rent bikes for the week. Ride to the beach, Panera Bread, Five Guys or some of our local favorite hangouts...it’s all here for you. This area of Gulf Gate is known for great ethnic restaurants from Japanese, to Greek, to German, etc. Also, great ethnic grocery stores are here... Asian, Italian, Polish, etc.
The Gulf waters are a perfect mix of crystal blue & green. Grab a beach towel, beach umbrella & chairs to head to Crescent Beach for a day of swimming in the Gulf, picking up sea shells, throwing out a cast, or building sand castles with the little ones! Most of whatever you like, you'll find it here.
Walk into the bright and bold spacious living room with a large new flat screen TV for streaming. Cable & WiFi are included. Off the the side is a small table with 2 chairs where you can play games with the little ones. To the right is the 3rd twin bedroom and parlor area. Make a hot tea and read your favorite magazine on the beautiful, comfy red futon. A great place to socialize with friends & family. The Twin bedroom has a chest of drawers and mirror but no closet.
The KITCHEN is updated with gray quartz counters, white appliances and stocked with dishes, glasses and basic appliances such as the all important coffee maker, mixer, blender etc plus a bar height cafe table for 2. Access to the garage and laundry room is off the kitchen. In the bay window sits a glass cafe table & 4 yellow chairs with great views of the swimming pool and greenery. Off the kitchen is a large dining table for 6 with wide open views of the pool. In fact the entire wall from right to left is wide open views of the screened pool & patio. Makes it quite easy to keep a watchful eye on the gang especially the little ones who love to swim!
Enjoy your private pool. There's a BBQ grill at the far end and other end has a round table with an umbrella for a bit of shade. Relax on the loungers with your favorite afternoon cocktail until it's time to grill the steaks.
The MASTER BEDROOM has a King bed and ensuite bath with a long vanity, tiled shower room and his/her walk-in closets. Even the bathroom has a view to the pool area! The bedroom has a sliding door that you can open up during the day for ease of flow or keep the door and shades shut. Up to you. We show it open in the pictures and Matterport Video. The 2ND BEDROOM is just past the GUEST BATH (new vanity and cabinet with a tub/shower, and has both a Queen & Twin size beds with large closet and is carpeted.
Check out our Matterport Video to walk thru the entire home allowing you to see everything. Easy to do using an iPad or laptop & mouse.
NO SMOKING/VAPING inside the home. No smoking near any OPEN doors or windows. Extra cleaning fee will be assessed if there's evidence of smoke inside the home or evidence of a dog w/o our knowledge.
No Cats, no Exceptions! You can bring one dog but ONLY with PRIOR Permission and fee. Give us a call. The yard is fenced but not dog proof. We are not responsible for dogs that escape. You must stay with your well behaved friendly Fido at all times.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. This property allows 1 dog. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee for 1 pet. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.