Now a heated POOL home in SOUTH SARASOTA near Siesta Key! This quaint 2 bedroom, 2 bath cottage snuggled in south Sarasota within the Vamo neighborhood has been updated with a brand new swimming pool and is ready for you and your family to enjoy! Get out of the cold and come see us! This is a monthly rental private home located near convenient stores, shops and restaurants. Plus it's only (4.6 miles) 14 minutes with traffic to get onto famous Siesta Key with all its great shops, cafe's, & restaurants with live music and outdoor seating...not to mention our famous beaches with notable soft, white, powdery sands....Keep your vehicle out of the sun & heat and park it inside the single car garage. We look forward to hosting you!!
New Heated Pool Added with Sun-shelf, & Loungers (heat extra) See new pictures!
Keyless Coded Entry
Master King Ensuite Bedroom
Screened Patio with Fan/Light
BBQ Grill, Outdoor Table w/Umbrella & Solar Lights
New Fence 6/2023
One Well Behaved SMALL dog Allowed With PRIOR APPROVAL
Pet Deposit Required
Large, Open Stainless Kitchen
Gorgeous Wood Flooring/Tile
3 TV's for Streaming Apps (no cable)
Single Car Garage With Clicker
Private Samsung Washer/Dryer
Sprouts/Publix Grocery Stores 4 Minutes Away
Costco 5 Minutes Away
NO CATS allowed
NO SMOKING/VAPING Inside Home
New heated swimming pool now completed!! Pool heat is extra. Relax under the sun-shelf while lying on a floating pool lounger. Ahh....so relaxing...or lie on one of the patio loungers under an umbrella with a good book and cool beverage. You have choices!
Once inside and settled, grab the garage clicker provided and put your car inside the oversized garage. Private full size washer & dryer are inside the garage plus there's a service door to the new fenced backyard and BBQ grill. Few finishing touches were added to complete the pool patio areas. Check out the pics!
The living room has new furnishings including a gorgeous leather sofa (with headrests) and large ottoman plus a newer Samsung Smart TV fast WiFi and 4K streaming. Watch all your favorite movies whenever you want! Makes some pop corn with the provided air-popper....butter & salt please!
The kitchen is open to the main room so the chef in your posse won't miss a thing. All basic pots, pans, bake & cookware are included along with coffeemaker & blender (no food items provided). It will be a breeze to bake your favorite raisin bran muffins using the custom double oven. The stainless Bosch dishwasher will clean the dishes up nicely.
Bedrooms are good size with the master split from the 2nd bedroom. The master has a KING bed and ensuite bathroom with custom tiled shower, TV with streaming. The master walk-in closet is locked out but you have a provided hanging rack plus plenty of drawers, both a dresser and two large drawers within the frame of the bed. There is a sliding door that leads out into the screened lanai and out to the pool. Enjoy sitting outside with gentle breezes and a glass of your favorite wine. A beautiful new 6 bladed ceiling fan installed in the lanai. Just outside the screened lanai is the backyard and private pool with a BBQ grill. Make your favorite cheeseburger at home and enjoy it whenever you want!
Guest bedroom has two TWIN beds, closet and a Smart TV mounted in the corner of the wall. Guest bathroom is across the hall and includes both a tiled tub and shower plus small closet for storage.
No Smoking/Vaping inside the home or near any open windows or doors. Please take the trash out on Tuesday evenings. Call us first before bringing your furry friend please.
Additional Favorites Nearby:
5 minutes to Costco and the Westfield Mall
8 Min to Casey Key Fish House
12 minutes to Beach access 12 on Siesta Key
11 minutes to Oscar Scherer State Park
6 Minute drive to Shelby Gardens at Historic Spanish Point Campus
6 minute drive to Walmart Supercenter
20 minutes to St. Armands circle on Lido Key
Note that the backyard while it is fenced, it is NOT escape proof by any means. You are responsible if bringing your pre-approved fur baby, for safety and cleanup. No cats allowed, no exceptions.
For the winter season, we are looking for a rental that starts at the first of the month and ends at the end. Please don't book in the middle of the month for Jan, Feb, and Mar. Do not book with gaps in between rentals.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. This property allows 1 dog. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee for 1 pet. Make sure to pick up after your dog.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.