Mahogany Run Condo
1st Floor Condo in Private Golf Gated community w/ Tennis, Heated Pools/Spa, Clubhouse, Dining, Gym
We can meet all your vacation needs all neatly wrapped In a Private Gated community with an 18 hole Championship golf course re-designed by Ron Garl, who has designed over 250 courses worldwide. Carts, Visage GPS system, a pro shop, Pro Golf Director leading clinics both private and group, including couple's golf events, weekly tournaments, a practice green, a driving range and short game area, all help perfect your game and are available to you! You'll go home playing better than ever! If Tennis is your thing we have you covered as well! Four newly surfaced Clay Hydro-Grid courts, a Tennis Pro running clinics, drills, round robins, match play and leagues! Don't hesitate and book today! There is an amenity transfer fee in addition to the price. Ask us about it! Vacation just as if you are a PRIVATE member....because you will be!
Just east of i75 in Sarasota, the gated community has a wide array of activities with 5 heated community pools, water aerobics, state of the art fitness gym including activities that you can join as you like. Just like any member.....Dine at our in-house restaurant ran by a Certified Executive Chef for both casual and fine dining. Everything from themed dinner buffets to gourmet wine dinners at your service. The 20,000 foot clubhouse is open year round and is available to rent for parties and events. The restaurant serves lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
More than 50 acres of natural area is an Audobon certified community having identified more than 60 breeds in addition to stops for additional migratory birds. If you are a birder, you can enjoy a huge array of wonderful avian wildlife in this golf sanctuary.
If golf and tennis isn't for you, join our active community with a full calendar of activities that you may join including.... community games, dinner dances, enrichment programs, variety of social activities including nine and dine golf programs. Social programs include mah-jongg, bunco, bingo, bridge, book clubs, art events and charitable programs benefiting children. In addition to the extensive activities in the complex, excursions are offered outside the community including guided tours, group excursions to baseball games, theater performances, museums, gulf beach visits, and more.
One pool is very close to the condo and within walking distance if you enjoy walking in our beautiful sunshine. The main pool & spa is by the clubhouse where water fitness programs are offered as well as regular swimming and enjoyment. Pools are maintained at 86 degrees through the fall, winter and spring for your comfort. Loungers, table and chairs and umbrellas provide plenty of space for relaxation. 9.8 miles or 20 minutes to Siesta Key beaches. 26 minutes to Venice Beach, 30 minutes to Lido Beach.
The condo is roomy and comfortable! There is easy parking close to the unit on the parking lot. The unit is on the ground floor and has an open, comfortable feel. There are 2 bedrooms, a den, a living room, cafe style table for 4 in the kitchen plus a formal dining area with seating for 6. The screened lanai has great views of the lake and beautiful landscapes.
The master: king bed
A small flat screen TV, looks out over a beautiful pond and has an en-suite bath with walk-in shower. One walk-in closet with plenty of room for storing your clothes.
The guest bedroom: queen bed and guest bath around the corner.
The living room has a comfortable sofa that seats 4, leather chair plus 2 additional chairs, a large flat screen Smart TV as well.
The den has a futon sofa and chair. Futon will sleep two children.
Kitchen has plenty of pots, pans and dish-ware to cook and prepare meals at home plus a cafe table that for 4 to the side of the kitchen area.
The exterior patio is screened in with great views of the lake and landscape with a dining table for 4. Also you have a screened front patio with seating to enjoy your morning coffee or tea.
Full sized private washer and dryer in the unit available for your use.
Self-check in unit with private exterior entrance so you can feel safe.
This is monthly minimum rental property.
In season, we book whole months only. Do not book mid-month to mid month in January, February and March. Ask if you aren't sure if your dates are okay. Please do not book leaving gaps of less than a month in between rentals.
HOA application and approval required prior to taking occupancy.
Extra fees for golf carts. Tennis is included but clinics are extra.
Amenity transfer fee is contingent on date and length of stay: Nov 1-April 30 is $300. May 1-Oct 31 is only $50. Please note this fee is mandatory. Payment is to be paid directly to the Club office during your welcome orientation. They will require a credit card on file for your personal charges at the restaurant, bar, clinics, carts, etc. There is a 3% charge for cc purchases. The club doesn't use cash as it is members only.
This property does not allow Emotional Support Animals in addition to their no pet policy.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145