Welcome to Key Point Village! Stay at this beautiful 2 bedroom townhome just minutes (by car less than 1 minute) from Crescent Beach on Siesta Key. Walk just 9 minutes on the sidewalk over the south bridge to the beach or rent bikes to get to the beach even faster.....this is the place for you! This townhome is located in a very quiet, quaint, tight-knit community. Perfect for couples who are looking to get away but not be part of the busy hustle and bustle of the typical beach rental scene on Siesta Key. You have a screened lanai off the living room where you can step out to the heated community pool easy and fast! The screened lanai is newly decorated and absolutely awesome!
Highlights for 2 Level Townhome:
Bike or Walk to Crescent Beach Access #12
Heated Community Pool w/Shower
King Master Suite With Balcony & YouTubeTV
Guest Bedroom Queen Bed
Private W/D Upstairs
Covered Patio w/BBQ Grill, Dining Tbl.
WiFi & YouTube TV Included for 2 TV's
Two Assigned Parking Spots
Modern Stainless Kitchen Stocked (no food items)
Beach Towels & Accessories Included
No Pets, No Smoking/Vaping
Just across the street is a wonderful spa called the Mandala Med Spa and Yoga. Also you have great restaurants and other conveniences very close by, as well as Crescent beach. Walk to Earth Origins, ice cream, shoe stores, several restaurants including waterfront ones. The large Publix shopping plaza with many shops are within walking distance as well. This location is perfect for everyone! Close to the beach but easy access to Clark and Rt 41. Bank, yoga classes, nails, food, beach all within walking distance. Rent bikes during your stay….Florida Fun Rides has it all! Located on the left side just before you reach the bridge.
With Two assigned parking spots right at the front door, this beautifully renovated town home will feel like home from the moment you walk inside the door. The living room is tastefully decorated using soft, light pastel accents, a SmartTV for streaming your favorite apps for those evenings at home. YouTube TV is now included! Sliding doors open from the living room to the large, screened lanai which hosts a dining table for 4, BBQ grill, and views to the community heated swimming pool with an outdoor shower.
Enjoy the formal dining space for 6 right off the kitchen in its own space. Cook up a gourmet meal in your stainless, upscale updated kitchen with with a breakfast bar for 3, modern lighting, lovely natural solid stone counter tops and beautiful flooring. Conveniently located is a powder room just off the kitchen. The kitchen has all you need to whip up your favorite meals at home. Put the dishes into the dishwasher and go catch a sunset on the beach!
UPSTAIRS there are the two bedrooms. The KING master bedroom is tastefully decorated in neutral colors and includes a Smart Roku TV including YouTube TV, stacked sliding doors go out to a sizable screened, private balcony with views of the swimming pool. The en-suite bath with lovely tiled shower/tub combo, has natural stone counters. The full bath is shared with the second bedroom but you have your own door with access from the master. There's a cozy second bedroom with a queen bed and large closet. Full private, side by side washer and dryer upstairs in the hallway closet.
HOA application required. Please no last minute bookings as HOA approval process takes about 20 - 30 days. The process is usually 21 days. No exceptions. Renters may not move in until they are approved. The HOA fee is covered for the first 2 adults. If you have a group of more than 2 adults, there will be an additional HOA fee of $100 that you will be responsible for.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
In season (For January, February and March - book whole months only. We will not accept reservations mid-month to mid-month). Please do not book with gaps in between rentals during the winter season. Start your booking Feb 5 or March 5. This complex requires 30 day minimum stays so we don't want gaps between bookings and we can't rent less than 30 days.
Come say hi to your friendly neighbors and enjoy a relaxing, quiet vacation: your home away from home!
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.