Newly renovated condo with a private beach! One bedroom condo in a popular Jamaica Royale complex with 3 heated swimming pools, one of which is facing the gulf. includes one free covered parking spot, community BBQ's all on Famous Siesta Key with it's white, cool, powdery sand..... walk the beach to pick-up shells, play in the Gulf of Mexico.....it's all here waiting for you!
This is an updated and adorable 1 bedroom, one bath villa that sleeps 6....with two queen beds and a new queen sofa sleeper.
Renovated and updated!
Two Queen Beds, Queen Quality Sofa Sleeper
Renovated Bath W/Tub
Full Stainless/Solid Stone Counter Kitchen
Smart TV in Living Room
TV in Bedroom (Two Queen Beds)
One Covered Free Parking Spot
Open Back Patio W/Table & Umbrella
Beach Accessories & Beach Towels
Steps from Swimming Pool and Shuffleboard
No Smoking, No Pets
Approximately a 5 minute walk to sink your toes in the white powder-like sand on Siesta Key Beach!!
The location of this complex is only a short 1.5 miles away from the heart of Siesta Key Village. Leave your car parked in the shade and take one of several free rides offered where you tip for appreciation. Visit the many great shops to purchase beach wear or high-end clothing. Walk down the sidewalk and scour for many great restaurants to choose from or grab a hot donut at our local Meaney's Mini Donut stand. If homemade ice cream or gelato is your thing, stop at Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream or choose Big Olaf's Amish homemade fare. It's all at your fingertips if you stay in our villa at Jamaica Royale.
Easy and convenient keyless lock system installed. Enter into the modern, full kitchen with stainless appliances, white/gray solid stone counters, new white cabinets stocked with dishes, glasses, pots and pans plus small appliances like coffee maker, blender etc. No food items are included. The kitchen is open into the living room with new furnishings including a quality, leather sofa sleeper for two. The living room has a new Hisense Smart TV that includes cable. Off the living room are sliding doors to the open back patio with a dining table & umbrella for 4. Stacked w/d inside the hallway closet.
The bedroom has two queen beds, cable TV with a closet and two dressers to neatly put away your new summer clothes. The bathroom is updated and modern with a tiled shower and tub.
This unit is in the single story section with covered parking in the front and near the entrance. Garden views from the living room & lanai.
Located near the entrance with shuffleboard only a few steps away as well as one of the 3 swimming pools very close by.
The complex is in the process of adding a fence and gate to be done in the near future. Starting in early Aug or Sept. 2024 asphalt repair work will happen. March 2024 Two new BBQ grills will be added (two temporary grills available to use).
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Xplorie's Free Admission to some of the area’s top attractions each and every day including a choice of a free bike rental, kayak rental, a dolphin cruise tour, or admission to the Ringling Museum ! Round-trip airport transportation provided for up to 3 passengers from SRQ or TPA with advance reservation. The fare is free but please tip the driver. Limited to one activity for just one person each day. Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience the Beaches of Sarasota! Book now for an amazing vacation experience! Activities are subject to change and based on availability; non-cumulative and non-transferrable.
Feel free to book for a month or longer but Xplorie is not available for booking 25 days or longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us and you cannot be given access until you are approved. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for checkin shorter than the days the HOA notes they needed for approval or understand we may need to shift your days. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- Renters are not authorized to make property repairs, 'improvements' or other property changes without written permission
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and is only for one dog. Dogs are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a $300 non-refundable pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of barking can result in eviction. Please pick up after your dog. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements as we can direct you to a different property.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If your pool heat isn't working and you paid separately for it, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
- Departure Instructions: Professional cleaners clean after your stay. You don’t need to make the beds or do laundry. Please do your own dishes, start the dishwasher & remove your food & trash.