Harbor Towers Ground Floor Water View
Water Views & Private Patio on Siesta Key, Close to Beach, Overlooking a Small Private Marina
Come stay in this fabulously renovated, modern 3 bedroom 2 bath condo in a resort style complex that sits on the intracoastal waterway. Close to both Siesta Key beach and Crescent beach (both less than a mile away) makes this property the perfect location for beach goers! A premier property with amenities such as heated (85 degrees!) pools, 3 Har-Tru Clay tennis courts, fishing & boat docks, BBQ Grilling station, Clubhouse etc! No need to keep searching; we got you covered! This roomy end unit, ground level condo faces the bay and private Harbor Tower marina. Watch the dolphins frolic in the water right from the privacy of your open patio. The fine white sands of Siesta Key Beach are well-known and appreciated around the world. Don't miss out!
*Unit Window Replacement Project is scheduled for April 2023. End date to be determined. This project will require cranes and other equipment. More information will be shared once received. Each stack will take about 8 weeks each to be finished. Please inquire with us prior to booking for more information.
GROUND FLOOR BAY VIEW HIGHLIGHTS:
King Master with Ensuite & Cable TV, Bay Views
Guest Bedroom 1 has Two Twin Beds & Cable TV
3rd Bedroom or Office has a Murphy bed for One (Private Patio)
Beach Accessories/Towels Provided
Assigned Parking Close to Private Entry w/Fob
Double Sliders to the Main Open Patio with Expansive Bay/Marina Views!
Community Laundry on Every Floor
Private Laundry Available Only for 1 Month stays.
Gated Complex w/Two Heated Community Pools, BBQ Station & Outdoor Dining for the Complex
# Har-True Clay Tennis Courts with Lights
Community Clubhouse, Kitchen with Ice-Maker, Indoor-Outdoor Dining, Billiards & TV Room
Fitness room is currently closed for renovations - estimated reopening date Dec 26 (subject to change)
Come relax upon the high end leather sofa that's perfectly seated around the big, flatscreen TV with cable or stream your favorite apps;. WiFi included throughout the condo. Open the two sets of sliding doors and sit on your private, open patio and watch the boats float in and out of intracoastal bay where you might spot a pod of dolphins showing off to the boaters! The view is relaxing and the lanai is set up to be private. The living room is open to the kitchen and dining areas.
The gorgeous, modern, stainless kitchen has granite countertops, newer quality cabinetry and plenty of dishes, cookware and stemware to please even the most discerning cook. A spacious pantry and plenty of barware for cocktails after a wonderful day on the water. No food items are provided but most all baking/cooking essentials are provided. Off to the side of the granite kitchen is a large dining room table large enough for 8. So make some friends and invite over for evening drinks & appetizers.
Bedrooms: Master bedroom with king bed, large closets, ensuite bath that includes a custom spacious walk-in shower. The master faces the water so you can see glimpses of the sparking bay. Gorgeous teak cabinets too!! Guest bedroom #1 has two twin bed, closet & cable TV. Get a great night's sleep on the quality mattresses. The third bedroom or den/tv room has a quality queen Murphy bed for one. Condo is limited to 5 guests. The 3rd bedroom/den has it's own access to a patio (mostly views the parking lot) where you can layout and enjoy the blue skies and green palms anytime! Has a private fenced gate giving access to the parking lot for a quick run to your vehicle.
The gorgeous guest bathroom with solid stone counter has a bathtub for soaking after a day at the beach.
You can fish right off of the docks, have a picnic overlooking the water, and grill up your fresh catch on the complex provided BBQ grills.
A social room is available to reserve with a fully equipped kitchen, plenty of table and a wide screen TV. The complex is friendly and always hosting events and you are welcome to join in if you choose. Play tennis daily on the three lighted Har-Tru tennis courts right near the water. (no pickle-ball)
Exercise facility and sauna in the complex as well. Coin operated laundry room.
The unit owners are willing to lend you their beautiful sea kayaks with special arrangement. No extra charge! Also have 2 bikes you can use with special arrangement as well. Also, no extra charge.
Kayaks, bikes and beach cart rented off-site for 2 weeks together would cost upwards of $880. This is all included in the price of your beautifully decorated and restored condo overlooking the water.
Many complexes do not allow boats, motorcycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, or golf carts. Some do not allow monster trucks. Ask prior to booking to confirm if your special vehicle will be allowed including commercial vehicles, over-sized vehicles, or vehicles with signage.
Just bring your toothbrush and enjoy everything this beautiful resort with amazing views has to offer. 2 week minimum complex. No access to in unit washer/dryer unless booking one month or greater; however, there is a laundry room on each floor.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.