Only 5 minutes to Siesta Key's north bridge and 10 minutes to Siesta Key Beach! Come vacation in PARADISE aka Sarasota, Florida at our gorgeous, modern, high end saltwater pool home!! Located in the heart of Sarasota, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath, home has everything you need to make great vacation memories with family and friends. Bring the grill master in your posse because there are two kitchens! One chef can do the BBQ grilling in the outdoor kitchen while enjoying the sunshine. Besides the built-in BBQ grill with granite countertops you'll find a stainless full size refrigerator and stainless sink with both hot & cold running water. At the same time the other super chef can whip up your favorite side dishes and dessert in the fabulous, modern stainless kitchen with a large granite island. The swimmers in your gang will love the saltwater swimming pool (pool heat extra) in the backyard among stunning native landscapes showing off their bright unique colors all enclosed with a 6ft privacy fence. Fenced back yard. One very well behaved pup is allowed but you must advise us first. Okay to book then we'll contact you to adjust the lease to be pet friendly.
Modern & Updated with Self Serve Keyless Entry
Professional Hotel linen serviced sheets and towels
Private Saltwater Pool (Heat Additional. See below for details)
Indoor & Outdoor Kitchens/BBQ
Indoor & Outdoor Dining Tables Both Seat 6
3 Smart TV's Total (Living rm, Lanai, Master)
King Master Ensuite
Guest BR 1 - Queen Pool View
Guest BR 2 - 2 Twins Pool View
Wood Porcelain Tiles Throughout
Private washer and dryer (in the Carport closet)
Over 2000 soft in Total
Fido Friendly with Prior Permission and Fee
Sparkling Clean with Hotel Sheets and Towels
NOTE: **The pool is not caged and is open within the fenced back yard so not ideally suited for inquisitive toddlers. We have other properties that may be a better fit for you. PLEASE give us a call FIRST if you're are going to book our home and you have non-swimmers in your gang.
Located close to the North Bridge that takes you to Siesta Key's Famous and often #1 rated Siesta Key Beach with its cool, white, powdery quartz sand plus Siesta Key Village restaurants and shops with something for everyone in the gang is oh so close...2.1 miles you're on Siesta Key. This is an ideal location as you are conveniently close to EVERYTHING!! Trader Joe's is super close by plus area bike shops should you want to rent bikes during your stay, nail salons, drug store and ever popular Rico's Pizza & Pasta is only 5 minutes away.....Downtown Sarasota is a short 10 minute drive and has much to explore.
Arlington Park and Aquatic center with off-leash dog parks separated for small and large dogs, tennis courts, pickleball, gym, playground and 50 meter lap pool is just 1 mile away.
This home will allow one well behaved dog with a $250 non-refundable fee plus taxes and with PRIOR PERMISSION BEFORE BOOKING. NO CATS ALLOWED. Due to the open pool, do not let your pooch out to the backyard unless you are with him/her. Please clean up immediately after your dog. No leaving Fido unattended outside for any reason. He/she may escape underneath the fencing or may dig. Thank you!!
Enter via the carport using the keyless pad. The home is open, bright, and modern with gorgeous finishes such as wood porcelain tiling throughout the home, high end kitchen appliances, contemporary hardware & self closing drawers including the bathrooms (blowdryers included), stone counters in bathroom and kitchens. The indoor kitchen is stocked with basic essential cookware such as pots, pans, mixing bowls, serving platters, small appliances like a blender, coffeemaker and mixer. The deep blue leather sofa and loveseat in the living room are super comfy especially when you recline the seats. You're likely to fall fast asleep.
The MASTER BEDROOM has a contemporary king sized bed, Smart TV and ensuite modern bathroom with tiled shower. The 2nd GUEST BEDROOM has a queen bed and work desk with views of the swimming pool and landscapes. The 3rd bedroom also has great views of the pool. It has two twin beds. All the bedrooms have closets with shelves.
Off the kitchen is an oval shaped Tulip style dining table for 6 with a polished marble table top, just beautiful!! Head out to the large screened lanai with a Smart TV and corner sofa where you can enjoy a bit of watermelon and wine.....The lanai has two access doors, one to the pool where you'll find another dining table for 6. The other door takes you to the outdoor BBQ (propane) granite and stainless kitchen. You will love cooking outdoors in the Florida sunshine!
Pool heat is extra and the price is set just to cover the cost to heat the pool. We will turn it on/off by the week for you if you wish. $150/week plus tax.
This is strictly a non-smoking, non-vaping home.
Monthly minimum property. Jan - March please book whole months only not mid-month to mid-month. No gaps between rentals please.
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 225-2145