We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Our amazing beach home is located in beautiful Seagrove Beach, just minutes away from famous Seaside. Beach Music is a large family friendly, 6BR 4BA, beach side home. Across the street from shops and restaurants, this lovely home sleeps up to 18x guests and is equipped with 2x kitchens, 2x laundry rooms and 3x living areas. Everyone can spread out and relax or all be together in the large open living area on the third floor where you can also enjoy amazing gulf views from inside or outside on the spacious balcony. Take the short stroll down your private boardwalk to the beach. Come home everyday and cool off in your PRIVATE POOL after a long day spent enjoying the beautiful sugar white sand beaches of the emerald coast!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 18) 4 King Bedrooms, 1 Queen Bedroom, 1 Bunk room with 2 bunks, and 2 sleeper sofas
- King Bedroom with Flat Screen TV - Shared Bath with Tub/Shower Combo
- Bunk Room with 2x Twin Bunk Beds - Flat Screen TV - Shared Bath with Tub/Shower Combo
- Master King Bedroom with Flat Screen TV - Private Bath Tub/Shower Combo
- 2 King Bedrooms with Flat Screen TV's - Shared Hall Tub/Shower combo
- Sleeper Sofa
- Queen Bedroom with Flat Screen TV - Shared Hall Walk-in Shower
- Newly Redecorated and Remodeled 2018! NEW PICTURES COMING SOON!!!
- BRAND NEW MODERN - FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN!
- Family Friendly Beach Home
- Private Balconies & Amazing Views of the Gulf!
- Bar-B-Que Grill
- LARGE PRIVATE POOL!
- Pool Furniture for Relaxing Poolside
- Flat Screen T.V.s in all Rooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops
- Stainless Kitchen Appliances
- Steps to Beach Access
- Shopping and Dining Across the Street!
- Free WI-FI
- 2x Miles to Seaside!
As is the case for many before you, one visit to Beach Music and it will become your family tradition for years to come!
Thank you! Please come again :)