|Main Room Queen|
Welcome to Baby Love Shack a newly furnished, single floor studio cottage that sleeps 2. Nestled on a quiet side street, this light and airy cottage is the perfect couples retreat!
Baby Love Shack is an easy walk to many amenities in Salisbury; you can see your favorite show at Blue Ocean, enjoy a romantic dinner at Sea Glass, and stroll back to Baby Love Shack.
Start your day sipping coffee on the sun porch. Spend your days at the gorgeous Salisbury Beach or enjoying the boardwalk. With 3 clubs and 10 restaurants within a 10 minute walk, you can dance all night knowing you are just steps from home. Perfect for those attending events nearby or just a fun week by the sea!
***** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Maximum Occupancy - 2)
Main Room (Sleeping Capacity - 2)
* Queen bed
* 2 Bedside Tables with Lamps
* Sitting area for 2 in front of the Big Screen Smart TV
* Walk-In Closet to the left of the sun porch
* 1 Full bathroom with tub & shower combination & hair dryer
Kitchenette with Breakfast Bar is fully appointed
* Drip Coffee Maker, toaster & blender
* Full size refrigerator, microwave & small stove with oven
* 2 walls of screened windows surround you as you sit comfortably at the bistro set
***** Accommodation Highlights:
- Smart Lock on Back Entryway Door (Main Access)
- Big Screen TV
- Fully-equipped kitchenette with full size fridge, stove/oven, drip coffee maker, blender, microwave & more
Off-street parking for up to 2 cars is included. Guests may access Baby Love Shack from either Old Town Way or Old Town Road.
*** About Salisbury Beach
Salisbury Beach is included in the Boston Mamas' 10 Most Awesome Boston-Area Beaches. In addition to great strolling, surfing and sunning, Salisbury Beach area offers:
* Music and shows: Salisbury Beach Stage and Blue Ocean Music Hall
* Carousel and Amusement Park
* Many Biking Trails like Salisbury Beach State Reservation Trail, Salisbury Point Ghost Trail, and ...
* Cruises for Dinner, Fishing, or Whale Watching,
* Nature walks: Parker River National Wildlife Reservation, and numerous Audubon & Trustees of the Reservation sites
* Family Fun: pick berries at Cider Hill Farm or pan for gold with American Gold Prospecting Adventures
* History Buffs: the area is rich in seafaring and colonial history. Close by you'll find Lowell Ship Building Museum and Newburyport Maritime Museum
***** About iTrip North Shore Properties
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME.
These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability.
Each of our properties features a "starter kit" of a few days’ worth of supplies for guests that includes toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, & hand soap. The beds are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of towels for each registered guest are included in the rental rate.
- A luxury PACK N PLAY and other children's furnishings are available for an additional charge (as availability permits)
***** Visiting like a local means being neighborly. Please be respectful of the owner's home and considerate of the neighbors at all times.
Thank you so much for being such great guests and such a wonderful review! Looking forward to hosting you again!
Thank you Roger. We do try to be reasonable. Good news! We also offer traveler's insurance to help with changing circumstances.
Thank you Lisa - added bonus of viewing fireworks right from the sun porch!
Thank you Lisa. So happy all the family could enjoy the beach house, and convenience to the beach.