Check out our Spring Seashells Special pricing - come on down and collect all the beach treasures: sea glass, shells, driftwood - before the high season arrives!
Blue Star is that great beach house where sea-side memories are made! The elevated accomodations provide great views of Salisbury Beach and marsh - watch the herons and egrets soar, or the waves strum the sand. Families and groups will enjoy this spacious home - plenty of space for everyone to gather together or find a private corner! Gather around the huge dining table for game night or a relaxing dinner.
Blue Star is perfectly positioned between 2 beach access points - so easy to get to and from the beach as well as the many local attractions.
Blue Star is close to both Salisbury and Hampton Beach attractions - check out the beautifully restored carousel, catch a show, or play at the arcades ... all the classic beachy fun awaits.
****** SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (maximum occupancy of 8):
Blue Star has 3 bedrooms.
***** Master bedroom - sleeps 2 - with king sized bed, ocean views, and private en suite bath
- King size bed nestled between 2 bedside tables
- Large Walk In Closet
- Large Bureau
- Big screen TV
- Private bath with large walk-in shower & over-sized sink for two
***** Guest bedroom - sleeps 2 marsh views.
- Queen size bed nestled between bedside tables
- 1 Large Closet
- Bureau with mirror
***** Bunk Room - sleeps 4
- Two sets of bunk beds
- Closet and bureau
***** Shared Bathroom
- Tub/shower combination
***** Blue Star Accommodation Highlights:
- Newly renovated
- Fully-equipped kitchen with stainless appliances, coffee maker, blender, dishwasher, & more!
- Private Deck
- Living room with Big Screen 50" TV, comfy couch and side chairs
- Dining table with seating for 10
- High-speed WIFI
- Driveway parking for 4 cars
- A luxury Pack & Play, Crib, Stroller, and/or Car Seats are available for an additional charge (subject to availability)
- Grill is available for an additional charge. Please know grill service fee ensures clean grill and full propane tank.
Special Note: The lower level is used by owners as storage. While they may stop by to get items, they can access the lower level without disturbing your private space.
*** About Salisbury Beach
Salisbury Beach is included in the Boston Mamas' 10 Most Awesome Boston-Area Beaches. In addition to great strolling, surfing and sunning, Salisbury Beach area offers:
* Music and shows: Salisbury Beach Stage and Blue Ocean Music Hall
* Carousel and Amusement Park
* Many Biking Trails like Salisbury Beach State Reservation Trail, Salisbury Point Ghost Trail, and ...
* Cruises for Dinner, Fishing, or Whale Watching,
* Nature walks: Parker River National Wildlife Reservation, and numerous Audubon & Trustees of the Reservation sites
* Family Fun: pick berries at Cider Hill Farm or pan for gold with American Gold Prospecting Adventures
* History Buffs: the area is rich in seafaring and colonial history. Close by you'll find Lowell Ship Building Museum and Newburyport Maritime Museum
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.