iTrip North Shore takes pride in providing sparkling clean properties. Our cleaning has always included sanitizing and disinfecting. During the coronavirus crisis, we will be sure to follow the recommended disinfection protocols. Because some items can be challenging to find, we will increase the supplies in our starter kits, and include disinfecting cleaner on site for our guests.
Welcome to Broom & Board. As you enter through the antique front door, you are greeted by a vestibule that cherishes history while celebrating modern conveniences.
Climb the stairway to your private entrance on the 2nd floor with keyless entry! Enter into a seating and dining area with a big screen smart TV sitting on a super sleek TV console.
The chef will love the stainless steel appliances, french-door fridge, the 5-burner gas range, the plethora of spices, and bar seating overlooking the cooking center. It's like you're on stage - showcasing your culinary talents. Or ... you can get everyone involved ... there's plenty of space for the whole crew to help prepare the meals. Either way - it's a joy to cook in this kitchen. As you look around, savor the custom design elements - hand burnished walnut shelves, sleek stylish lighting, and more - welcome to a designer's kitchen.
The 2nd floor sports 2 of the 4 bedrooms and 1 of the 2 full baths as well as the laundry facilities.
Ascend the back stairway to the 3rd floor with a great living room - 2 seating areas. One with a sectional sofa and 2 chairs and another big screen smart TV. Behind the TV, is a kitchette/wet bar, with mini fridge, microwave, and more. Also, a private work space with desk.
2 more bedrooms and the other full bathroom.
As you can see Broom & Board is gorgeously appointed; yet, it's location is even more spectacular. At Broom & Boar, you enjoy the peacefulness of a quiet side street, and still you are mere moments from all the hubbub of Salem: many of the attractions and the center of Haunted Happenings are just a couple blocks away.
******* Broom & Board Amenities
All 3 Master bedrooms have
- Queen size bed between 2 bedside tables with lamps
- Large Bureau and Large Closet
- 2 Twin beds, each with a bedside table with lamp
- Large Closet
2 Large Bathrooms
- One bathroom has tub with rain shower
- One bathroom has a large walk-in shower.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full size appliances, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Living & Dining room with Big Screen TV
- Beautifully redone hardwood floors throughout the home.
- Washer & dryer.
- Off street parking for 2 cars in Tandem
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined and immediately evicted if there is any evidence of smoking found anywhere in this home.
- No pets allowed!
Salem is a historic, coastal city, located on Massachusetts' North Shore. It is a New England bedrock of history and is considered one of the most significant seaports in Puritan American history. Salem's cultural identity reflects its role in the infamous Salem witch trials of 1692; Witch logos adorn Salem police cars, taxis, magazines, & newspapers.
The city is home to the House of the Seven Gables, Salem State University, the headquarters of Salem Willows Park, Pioneer Village, Salem Maritime National Historic Site, and the Peabody Essex Museum. It also features two historic residential neighborhoods, the Federal Street District and the Charter Street Historic District. Salem is a residential and tourist area which includes the neighborhoods of Salem Neck, Downtown Salem District, The Point, South Salem and North Salem, Witchcraft Heights, Pickering Wharf, and the McIntire Historic District (named after Salem's famous architect and carver Samuel McIntire).
*** About Properties managed by iTrip North Shore
Guests staying at all iTrip North Shore managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome Home pack with treats!
* All baths are stocked with additional fresh towels for guests.
* All beds are ready made for guests with freshly laundered sheets & fresh towels for each registered guest.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, scrubber, dish towel, and dishwasher cleaner to get you going for your stay.
* Cleaning is done with green cleaning products.
Thanks Christine! We really enjoyed hosting your visit.