|Queen Bedroom Queen|
|Twin Bed Room Twin (2)|
Beautiful and cozy, 2 bedroom Little Harbor Town home
Pictures and Updated Bedding Layout/Property Description coming soon
Enjoy your next vacation in this Charming Canal Side Town Home located in the quaint bayside community of Little Harbor.
Appointed with unique decorations added to the necessities, you will more than enjoy your stay. The location of this Town Home is easy walking distance to the Resort's Private Beach, Restaurants and Pool.
You vacation spot offers you canal side views to relax & watch the boats pass by; During viewing season, you may even see a Manatee or two from the Queen Bedroom balcony.
The open and spacious Living Area offers you comfortable furniture, including comfortable Living Room Furniture, unique décor, a Flat Screen TV and a Canal Side Balcony featuring patio seating.
The Dining Area seating also offers a great view of the water while you enjoy your meals. Granite counter tops grace the Modern Kitchen. Beautiful Black Appliances, upgraded small appliances and all the cookware, dinnerware and flatware you could need are available to make a great family meal or just a quick snack before you head to the Resort’s private beach.
There is so much to discover and enjoy in this beautiful home; you might just have to come back to see it all!
The Bedroom and Bathroom Layout is as follows:
Main Floor –
Shared Hall Half Bath
Upper Floor –
1st Bedroom - Queen Bedroom (Pending Completion)
Hall Shared Bath w/Shower & Tub Combination
2nd Bedroom - Two Twin Beds (Pending Completion)
Additional Amenities found in this Town Home:
Free Wi-Fi, Free Local Calling and Cable Package
New, Upgraded Furniture throughout the Home
Quality Bedding, Linens & Towels
Unique Wall Décor & Knick Knacks
Tiled Main Area, Carpeted Bedrooms
Specialty Paint Colors in Each Room
Closets in All Bedrooms
Vaulted Ceiling in Queen Room
Washer & Dryer Unit
Iron, Ironing Board, Hangers
And Much More!
Reserve this lovely home by Calling Today or Booking Online!
Little Harbor Beach Resort and Marina is a Caribbean-style island resort located on the south shore of Tampa Bay.
- Cypress Creek Golf Course, 36 holes of championship golf, 8 miles away.
- Two restaurants overlooking the beach, the Mangroves Restaurant features Caribbean cuisine. Sunset Grille & Lounge offers light meals.
- A beach side Tiki bar with live entertainment.
- The resort offers three deep-water marinas with a total of 330 boat slips, fuel dock, a bait and tackle store, boat ramp launch and boat trailer parking.
- Jet ski's, Kayaks, fishing boats are available for rental.
- A 250-foot fishing pier is on the premises. Fishing charters are available for a fee.
- Private one-half mile beach with chaise lounges and umbrellas available for rent.
- A river side pool with a spa tub with lounge chairs, shaded shaded with umbrellas and Hooks Bar and Grill.
- A shuffleboard court, horseshoe field, beach volleyball, a basketball court and a playground are also on site