|Living Room Sofa Sleeper Full|
|Main Floor Bedroom Queen|
|Upper Floor Double Queen Bedroom Queen (2)|
|Upper Floor Master Suite King|
Beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bathroom townhome in Little Harbor Resort. Breath taking views of the Little Manatee River and Tampa Bay.
Enjoy your next vacation in this Charming Canal Side Town Home located in the quaint bayside community of Little Harbor.
Appointed with unique decorations added to the necessities, you will more than enjoy your stay. The location of this Town Home is easy walking distance to the Resort's Private Beach, Restaurants and Pool.
You vacation spot offers you canal side views to relax & watch the boats pass by; During viewing season, you may even see a dolphin or manatee from the King Master Bedroom balcony.
The open and spacious Living Area offers you comfortable furniture, Unique wall decoration featuring a Flat Screen Smart TV, a Sofa Sleeper and loads of Florida Sunshine!. Enjoy morning coffee or just relaxing after a busy day in Little Harbor on your Street Side Balcony.
The spacious and very modern Kitchen offers you Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops and lots of small appliances & cooking gadgets. You will have all the cookware, dinnerware and flatware you could need are available to make a great family meal or just a quick snack before you head to the Resort’s private beach.
There is so much to discover and enjoy in this beautiful home; you will have to visit again to see it all!
Little Harbor Resort is located on 125 acres, has a Private 1/2 mile beach, 2 waterfront restaurants with tiki bar & evening live entertainment, large heated pools, 2-outdoor Jacuzzis, volleyball court, playground for the kids, 2-full service marinas with 260 boat slips, and 250- foot long fishing pier.
This home features 4 balconies. Two are large balconies with views of Waterways and Sunsets and two are views of the community. You can also catch stunning views of the sunset and skyline of Tampa Bay from the private beach and the Sunset Grill.
The Bedroom and Bathroom Layout is as follows:
Main Floor –
Shared Hall Full Bath w/Shower & Tub Combination
King Bedroom w/Flat Screen TV and Street Side Balcony
Upper Floor –
Double Queen Bedroom w/Two Queen Beds, En-Suite Bathroom, Flat Screen TV and Street Side Balcony (Room Sleeps Up To 4)
En-Suite Bathroom to Queen Bedroom w/Shower & Tub Combination
King Master Bedroom w/En-Suite Bath, Flat Screen TV and Canal Side Balcony
En-Suite Bath to King Master - Walk In Shower, Shower & Tub Combination and Large Dressing Area
Additional Amenities found in this Town Home:
Contact Free Check In and Check Out
Cable and Streaming Viewing Options
Ceiling Fans Throughout
Quality Bedding, Linens & Towels
Unique Wall Décor & Knick Knacks
Tile and Carpet Flooring Throughout
Granite Kitchen Countertops
Specialty Paint Colors in Each Room
Vaulted Ceiling in Master Bedroom
Full Size Washer & Dryer
And Much More!
Reserve this lovely townhome by Calling Today (888-847-0086 Options 1) or Booking Online at www.itrip.net
(Please Note: New Home Construction is occurring behind one Marina. You may encounter construction noise during daytime hours. Thank you.)
Little Harbor Beach Resort and Marina is a Caribbean-style island resort located on the south shore of Tampa Bay.
- Cypress Creek Golf Course, 36 holes of championship golf, 8 miles away.
- Two restaurants overlooking the beach, the Mangroves Restaurant features Caribbean cuisine. Sunset Grille & Lounge offers light meals.
- A beach side Tiki bar with live entertainment.
- The resort offers three deep-water marinas with a total of 330 boat slips, fuel dock, a bait and tackle store, boat ramp launch and boat trailer parking.
- Jet ski's, Kayaks, fishing boats are available for rental.
- A 250-foot fishing pier is on the premises. Fishing charters are available for a fee.
- Private one-half mile beach with chaise lounges and umbrellas available for rent.
- A river side pool with a spa tub with lounge chairs, shaded shaded with umbrellas and Hooks Bar and Grill.
- A shuffleboard court, horseshoe field, beach volleyball, a basketball court and a playground are also on site