|Main Floor Sofa Sleeper Sofa Queen|
|Master Bedroom King|
|Double Bed Room Full (2)|
Great water view 2 bed 2.5 bath town home
This FABULOUS town home will be only one reason you make Little Harbor your new Vacation Spot! Combined with the amazing Sunsets and various Resort Amenities, this beautiful town home will be your 'go-to' anytime you hear the word 'vacation'!
Certain Pets allowed for an additional fee. A pet fee, refundable security deposit, and pet-screening application will be required for all guests who bring pets. Contact us for more details and pricing!
Furnished with stylish furniture and everything you could need in a vacation home, you will definitely will return many times over.
This canal side townhome provides you with plenty of space to rest and relax or enjoy an afternoon watching for Manatees and Dolphins!
The Living Area offers you an comfortable Furniture Package featuring a large Flat Screen TV and a Full Size Sofa Sleeper. Enjoy the Florida sunshine each day with the large Sliding Glass Doors out to the Balcony. The Balcony offers you a Canal Side view where you might just catch sight of a Manatee. There's a nice view of the Tampa Bay/Gulf of Mexico.
The Open Floor Plan allows you to enjoy your cooking, dining and relaxing all at one time. The Dining Area has Seating for Six (6) Guests. The Breakfast Bar overlooks into the amply supplied Modern Kitchen.
Prepare Meals and quick snacks in this Fully Stocked Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Quartz Counter Tops. Dinnerware, Silverware and Cookware are all provided to make your meal prep even easier!
With Four (yes, 4) Balconies at this town home, you can enjoy your morning coffee with the sunrise or your evening beverage with the majestic sunset.
The Bedding and Bathroom Layout is as follows:
Main Floor -
(Bathroom .5) - Shared Half Bath
Upper Floor -
(Bedroom 1) - King Master Bedroom w/En-Suite Bathroom, Spacious Closets & Flat Screen TV
(Bathroom 1) - En-Suite Bath to Master features Quartz Sink Top and Walk In Shower
(Bedroom 2) - Twin Bedroom w/En-Suite Bath, Flat Screen TV and Balcony
(Bathroom 2) - En-Suite Bath to Twin Bedroom Features Quartz Sink Top and Shower/Tub Combo
Additional Amenities Provided -
Contact Free Check In & Check Out
Free Wi-Fi & TV Viewing
Televisions in All Bedrooms
"Beach" Friendly Furnishings and Decor
Full Size Stacked Washer & Dryer
Linens and Towels
Clothes Hangers, Iron & Ironing Board
Balcony Seating on All Balconies
Walk In Closets
Covered Parking For One Vehicle
And Much More!
There is nothing NOT to love about this lovely townhome!
Book Online Today or Call Us at 888-847-0086 to plan your next memorable vacation.
5 Stars - Your place is perfect for our family. Little Harbor has all we needed to stay busy and relax at the same time. We took many memorable photos. The most amazing sunset! The floor needs to be deep clean. My son spilled some water on the floor around the dining table and I when wipe it up the towel were black. Very disappointed how dirty the floors are. But overall it’s a great place! We will come back. Jenny V.
Little Harbor Beach Resort and Marina is a Caribbean-style island resort located on the south shore of Tampa Bay.
- Cypress Creek Golf Course, 36 holes of championship golf, 8 miles away.
- Two restaurants overlooking the beach, the Mangroves Restaurant features Caribbean cuisine. Sunset Grille & Lounge offers light meals.
- A beach side Tiki bar with live entertainment.
- The resort offers three deep-water marinas with a total of 330 boat slips, fuel dock, a bait and tackle store, boat ramp launch and boat trailer parking.
- Jet ski's, Kayaks, fishing boats are available for rental.
- A 250-foot fishing pier is on the premises. Fishing charters are available for a fee.
- Private one-half mile beach with chaise lounges and umbrellas available for rent.
- A river side pool with a spa tub with lounge chairs, shaded shaded with umbrellas and Hooks Bar and Grill.
- A shuffleboard court, horseshoe field, beach volleyball, a basketball court and a playground are also on site
Thank you for your review Jenny, we have shared with our team and will have the cleaning team supervisor inspect the floors in the dining area. Thank you and we look forward to your next stay with us.