|2nd bedroom Full|
|3rd bedroom Bunk Combo|
|4th bedroom Twin|
NEW LISTING - Welcome to Abbey Rd - Offering extended-stay and monthly discounts!
This 4 bed, 4 bath farmhouse oasis, steps away from big tech, bustling downtown Austin, Domain, and Kalahari Resorts has room for everyone and the location cannot be beat. Less than 2 miles from all the great restaurants, shopping and drinking establishments of downtown Round Rock without all the congestion of Austin. Come see why Round Rock has been named as one of the best places to live in the USA!
2 living areas downstairs ensure the adults and kids are not sharing the same TV and the open floor plan ensures no one is stuck in the kitchen alone. After dinner enjoy the hot tub or take a quick uber ride to downtown Round Rock and see for yourself why Round Rock is one of the fastest growing cities in Texas.
2 master suites make this the perfect place for a multigenerational gathering. One master is downstairs and the second master is upstairs. The bunk room is ready to house your younger members of the family.
+++++ ABOUT THE HOME +++++
- Large Master Bedroom Downstairs: Queen size bed, French doors that open to front deck, En-suite bathroom with his and hers sinks, walk in shower with rainfall shower head
- Upstairs Second Master Bedroom: Full size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower / tub combo
- Second Guest Bedroom (downstairs): Twin size daybed
- Third Guest Bedroom (downstairs): Twin-over-Full bunk bed
- First Floor Guest Bathroom: shower/tub combo
- Gourmet kitchen: Gas range stove/oven and stainless steel appliances
- Dining area: Dining table that seats 7 and breakfast bar that seats 3
- Large Comfy Living Room: That includes a wrap around sectional couch, and smart t.v
- Den: Large bright room with seating for 6, smart t.v, and plenty of room for games and
- Office: Desk with chair, and bathroom with shower / tub combo
- Outdoor Area / Patio: Hot Tub, Firepit, covered seating
- Adjustable basketball goal in driveway
- Full-size Washer and dryer
- Free WiFi
- Parking for 4 cars
+++++ ABOUT THE AREA +++++
This home offers a location that can’t be beat! You’ll be close to restaurants, shopping and entertainment:
Salt Lick Bar-B-Que & Hat Creek Burgers
Round Rock Donuts, Longhorn Cajun, Slap Box Pizza, or Recuerdos Tex-Mex
Greenhouse Craft Food
Salt Trader, Jack Allen’s, Cover 3, Pinthouse Pizza & Hopdoddy
La Frontera shopping center
Round Rock Outlet mall
Kalahari Resort (largest indoor/outdoor water-park in the country)
Frank Erwin center & Darrell K Royal Stadium
20 miles from downtown Austin (including South Congress, 6th Street & Rainey Street)
Zilker Park (home to ACL festival)
COTA (Circuit Of The Americas race track and concert venue)
+++ LOCAL MAJOR EMPLOYERS +++
NXP (Round Rock campus)
St. David’s Hospital
Policies & House Rules:
- Non-smoking residence; Smoking is strictly prohibited This is a family friendly property and there will be additional charges if we discover any evidence of smoking in the home.
- No Open Flames in home
- No Pets
- Absolutely No events, parties or large gatherings without prior approval
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Must be at least 25 years old to reserve home
- City and State taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation rates.
- For the safety of our guests, exterior property is under 24/7 video surveillance and electronic monitoring equipment is in place to audit noise levels
- Check-in time is 3pm; Check-out time is 10am
- You may not exceed this property's maximum occupancy (8) overnight and if you plan on having more than 8 people at the property at any point during your stay, prior approval must be given. This is cause for eviction with no refund and may hurt our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
HI Chris, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.
Hi Ben, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.