*We made it through hurricane Idalia with no damage and we are looking forward to welcoming our new guests!
272 Rotonda Circle, Rotonda West, 33947
Incredible Golf Course View! Enjoy a beautiful, natural setting and casual living in this impressive custom-built home situated on the 13th green of the Palms Golf Course of The Rotonda Golf and Country Club.
- Beach Essentials (Towels and beach chairs)
Our home features impressive space including 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and boasts a large open layout that is perfect for a large family or for entertaining. As you enter you will love the spacious feel of the high ceilings and large windows that flood the space with natural light overlooking the beautiful views in a serene atmosphere. The open layout includes a formal dining room and an open kitchen with expansive countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a large island that accommodates six and is designed for hosting large gatherings. The bedrooms are split between the main living area to provide privacy for all. The expansive Primary King bedroom features a luxurious en-suite bathroom with a large glass enclosed shower, double vanity and dual walk-in closets. It also features sliding door access onto the pool patio. On the other side of the living room, you will find the 2nd King bedroom with direct access onto the pool patio, and an ensuite bathroom with a tub and pool access. The 3rd Queen bedroom has a choice to access the The 2nd bedroom ensuite bathroom, or a bathroom that is shared with the 4th bedroom. The 4th bedroom is ready for you to work remotely with a desk and a pullout couch. The Outdoor living space is perfect for fully enjoying the Florida lifestyle. The Heated Spa spills into the heated pool and is surrounded by a spacious lounge area with an outdoor shower and grill area. The pool patio encourages you to enjoy the beautiful Florida weather with the outdoor eating area with telescoping doors which effortlessly blend the indoor living into the picturesque outdoor surroundings. This home is situated on the 13th Green of The Rotonda Golf & Country Club, The Palms course in a beautiful quiet golf course community.
We are ready to welcome you!
- Centrally located. 9 miles to famous Englewood Beach where you can enjoy morning Yoga at 8am
- You will be ready for the beach with our beach with chairs, umbrellas, and towels. Enjoy a sand sifter to hunt for beach treasures and shark teeth!
- 7 area golf courses all within 5 miles!
- We recommend you consider making a tee time at one of the 5 Rotonda West neighborhood courses
- Short drive to Mineral Springs, Boca Grande, Great restaurants and Shopping.
- Explore Florida Nature on the beautiful trails in Myakka State Forest or the County Environmental Parks
- Jet Ski, Boat, Kayak, Canoe, and Stand up paddle board rentals nearby
- Super Clean and uncluttered with spacious rooms and high ceilings
- Split floor plan features Private Primary King Bedroom with ensuite Bathroom and 2 walk-in closets
- On the other side of the house is the 2nd King Bedroom an ensuite bathroom and sliders to the pool deck
- The 3rd Queen Bedroom has a bathroom shared with the 4th bedroom, but optionally has access to the 2nd bedroom ensuite.
- Work remotely from the 4th Bedroom which is set up as an office with a pull out queen couch.
- Fully stocked Kitchen
- Spread out and relax in the indoor and outdoor living areas with grand tall ceilings, & large smart TV
- The huge screened outdoor living area faces South West overlooking the Palms golf course, and includes an eating area, small fridge, a lounge area, and a spa that spills into a large pool.
- Large Laundry room
- Dominoes, and cards are also here for relaxing together
- Circular Drive with 2 car garage. Be aware, on-street parking is NOT allowed per the restricted deed.
- 5 golf courses, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Walking Paths
Frequently Asked Questions
Only the barbeque grill provided in the outdoor lounge area is permitted. No barbeque grill is permitted under any overhang or area where there is soffit or roofed area or near any window, wall or door. Nor are they permitted on the front courtyard, or in the unit. The Grill may not be close to vegetation. The Grill must only be used in the lounge area, at least 6 inches from any screen. No open flames i.e. Candle burning, are permitted on screened area or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors.
Please remember – if you leave the grill needing cleaning upon checkout there is an additional $100 cleaning fee.
ABSOLUTELY NO UNAPPROVED PETS
Any Pet must be pre-approve prior to arriving at the home. No unapproved Pets are allowed. If evidence of an unapproved pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent and you will be charged an extra cleaning fee.
For a Pre-approved Pet: Tenant agrees to pay a pet fee. Pets must be on a leash when outside. Owners must bag pet feces, tightly tie the bag and put the bag in the outside trash can. Pets must be up to date on their shots. Pets are not allowed on any furniture or in the pool. If the pet is left inside alone, it must be crated. The Tenant is financially responsible for any damage caused by a pet on the property.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLY
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand.
POOL & PATIO
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved includes a pool with a Spa and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the pool, spa, and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the pool, spa and patio areas.
IF BIKES HAVE BEEN PROVIDED WIITH YOUR RENTAL
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved includes requested Bikes, provided on site, and the Tenant acknowledges that riding bikes is at their own risk for them and their guests that are sharing the unit. Tenant agrees to use follow the rules of the road while riding the bikes. The Tenant agrees to either the helmets provided or use their own. Tenant agrees to not Inflate tires beyond the PSI rating on listed on the side wall of the tires. Using the bikes, the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that biking can be dangerous. Injury may occur. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the bikes.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, WIFI, Internet, cable, or Cell phone service. Outages will be reported immediately, and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Smoking, Vaping and Hookah are strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking, hookah or vaping is found.
ENTRY BY OWNER
Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services. Owner do everything possible to provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owner's intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected. When checking out, do not strip Beds of linens.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash bins in front of house for pickup.
- Trash Pick-up day is Tuesday, and usually is very early. Please put your trash and recycle out on the edge of the lawn Monday night. Do not put the cans on the pavement.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 8 people, not including a child in a crib.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Smoking, Vaping, and Hookah are not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25).
- Door codes are only valid from check-in time to check-out time.
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Florida or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, WIFI, internet, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, and televisions.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (833) 486-5353