Welcome to Riverfront Oasis!! This cozy 3 bedroom 2 bath retreat is nestled in under a canopy of trees on the Alafia River with access to the Gulf of Mexico. Put your boat in close by at the Williams Park Boat Ramp and keep it at the dock out back. Enjoy the lush backyard deck , hot tub and dock with a frosty beverage and watch the wildlife along the water.
This riverfront Florida gem in Riverview is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that is fully equipped for a relaxing getaway stay-cation or a laid back getaway full of exploration and discovery of all that the west coast of Central Florida and Tampa Bay has to offer. Set up as the perfect location for the experienced angler, or just to get out on the Gulf of Mexico to take in the beautiful Florida coast in all of its glory on the provided kayaks. Private dock with river access to the Gulf of Mexico. Put your boat in at the local marina and keep it right outside the backyard.***ALSO INCLUDED with your stay...Gas grill w/ propane tank, Florida room surrounded by windows and AC, Private dock, Private Spa, Outdoor shower, 2 kayaks, Fire pit, printer, Free FAST Wi-Fi (570 mbps), Coffee maker (pot and single serve Keurig), Toaster, Microwave, Blender, Airfryer, waffle iron. Fully stocked kitchen with dishes, glasses, utensils and cookware, Washer, Dryer, Iron/Ironing board, Linens and towels, Access to the full home!!
SLEEPS - 3 bdrms 2 full bathrooms (SLEEPS 6)
Bedroom 1 - King Bed with 43" TV
Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed with 27" TV
Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed
Check out Winthrop Plaza for excellent eats and drinks, make sure to grab a mini bundt cake from Everything Bundt Cakes, you must try the white chocolate raspberry, if cakes are your thing!
Enjoy world class beaches and take in the Florida sun the whole day! Or grab a refreshing beverage of your choice and spend the day hanging out and lounging by the water.
Hang out all day on the private dock, do some fishing and catch some red snapper, grouper or mullet to grill up for dinner! Or watch for a frequent sighting of manatees or dolphins, have your camera ready!
► NEED TO KNOW◀︎
- Check-in: After 4:00 P
- Checkout: 11:00 A
- Self check-in with smart lock
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are permitted with prior host approval. There is a $20/night pet fee or $200 total for longer stays. This helps our cleaners retrieve any souvenirs that your fur babies leave behind. Please let us know if you have pets.
**The pet fee does not cover pet waste or destruction of the property. By booking this property, you agree to be responsible for any damage done by any pets you decide to bring with you, and will promptly reimburse in full for any such damage.
- For stays over 7 days there will be an additional cleaning fee of $50 per week to compensate for deep cleaning prior to next guest. This will NOT be reflected in your reservation but will be added once reservation is accepted.
*Boat Ramp to put your boat in the water available at Williams Park Boat Ramp - 3 miles away
**Unfortunately the pontoon boat secured on the lift is NOT available for guest use, there are 2 other sides of the dock to secure your boat, they are 12' long and 12.5' long, please ensure that you have rope to tie up.
**Please note, there is a dock on the property, but there are not moorings or ropes available to secure a boat or watercraft to the property's floating dock, make sure you have your own ropes.**
► THE DO'S◀︎
Enjoy yourself and the full Tampa Bay experience!
Take advantage of all of the amenities a family home away from home provides!
Come back again!
► THE DON'TS◀︎
HOUSE RULES - please acknowledge
1—PLEASE no parties, we want you to enjoy each other and have a great time but disruptive parties are not permitted. Observation of quiet hours (10p – 8a) must be observed. Loud music and outdoor entertainment are prohibited. This is a residential neighborhood and the authorities will be called if you cause a disturbance. Please be respectful.
2- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Florida, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of FL or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and deposits.
3—Pets are permitted. Please ensure to clean up after your pets. Pets are not permitted on the furniture, there will be an additional fee if pet fur or accidents are found within the home, thank you for your help with this! If unapproved pets are present you will be charged an additional fee for cleaning.
4 - Please only park in the location designated in your check in procedures, failure to park in the designated location could result in your car being towed.
5—Treat this home as if it were your own, please report damages to your host immediately. If damages are determined to be caused by tenant misuse, it may result in fees to make repairs.
6—Smoking of any kind (cigarettes, marijuana, vaping) is not allowed in the unit and if detected there will be a $500 charge.
7—Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat, clean, and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in. Normal wear and tear is expected however excessive dirt on floors, rugs or furniture may require additional cleaning and charges will apply.
8- Please only flush toilet paper in the toilets, flushing anything like feminine products, wet wipes, plastic, etc... could result in a back up and potential fees charged at the end of your stay, please report plumbing issues to your host immediately.
9—Please use black makeup towels provided. If towels are stained, there will be a charge of $5 per towel charged upon checkout.
10—Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
11- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person
This property is waterfront with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico. If Kayaks are onsite, they are provided for your use, but please use lifejackets provided for safety, and secure them when not in use. Please be safe and use at your own risk.
**PLEASE REVIEW REGARDING DOCK USE** The canal is usable for powerboats, we are unable to confirm the depth of the canal based on the ever changing coastal Florida weather which can be unpredictable. Please use at your own risk, and refer to this link for a tide schedule. https://www.tideschart.com/United-States/Florida/Hillsborough-County/Apollo-Beach/ For Apollo Beach properties, or use https://www.tideschart.com/United-States/Florida/Pinellas-County/St_-Petersburg/ for St Pete properties.
While traditional moorings are not available, you are able to tie your boat to the floating dock, boat lines are not provided. Use at your own risk.
✦✦Depending on the booking site, Cleaning fee may include a Limited Damage Waiver fee which covers damages reported to the host in writing BEFORE checkout. This fee is included with the cleaning fee. Specifics of coverage will be laid out in the rental agreement sent once reservation is confirmed.
Reservations may require further guest verification to prevent credit card fraud for both you and the host! Your booking platform does not share your personal information with your Host. Because of this, we do require the responsible party who is physically staying in the home to provide a valid photo ID after booking is confirmed. Your personal identification is not stored and is protected from distribution or use for any other purpose than identification, in accordance with Federal information security guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions
AGREEMENTiTrip Tampa, the Agent of the Owners, and Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is at least twenty-five (25) years of age (an "adult") and will be an occupant of the unit Riverfront Oasis...your escape on the Alafia River during the entire reserved dates. In addition to Tenant, other authorized occupants may be family members or friends of Tenant. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories. Should any unauthorized persons occupy or use the Premises, Tenant shall vacate the premises immediately without any refund. No key will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
HAZARDOUS PRACTICESNo barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or inside the property. No open flames (ie. Candle burning) is permitted on balconies or in the property, this includes incenses burning as well. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
PETSThis rented property is advertised as pet friendly. Tenant must contact the Agent about a pet in advance of their arrival date to obtain approval and abide by the following provisions
- We allow pre-approved dogs for a fee of $20/night or $200 total and are subject to the medical and damage provisions of this agreement.
- All pets must be up to date on rabies and other vaccinations. (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request.)
- All pets must be treated with a flea and tick repellent three days prior to arrival.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up all pet waste and disposing of it in a proper trash bin outside of the property in the bins in the yard.
- Pets must not be allowed onto the furniture or on the beds at any time.
- Pets must not make excessive noise.
- Pets must not damage, chew or relieve themselves inside the property.
- Pets must be crated when left unattended.
- Guest must observe all local rules, regulations and ordinances regarding pets at all times.
- Agent reserves the right to not permit any dog at any time.
You are responsible for any damages caused by any pet. You take full responsibility for your pet and hold Uniquely Wild, LLC and OWNER harmless. You will defend any lawsuits resulting from the actions of your pet.
Homeowner and Agent will be held harmless in the event the pet causes damage to guests, assume no responsibility for any illness or injury that may occur to pets or humans while on the premises.
FAMILY RENTAL ONLYReservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age! Any violators will be evicted according to Florida Statute 508.141 with forfeiture of all monies.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONAny reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit, damage deposit, and/or balance of rental payment.
HOUSEKEEPINGThere is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. An initial setup of trash liners, bathroom paper, soap is provided. There is a $_CleaningFee_ one time cleaning fee. Additional cleaning fees may be required for stays of 14 days or longer.
UTILITIESNo compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
KEYS / DIGITAL ACCESS CODEYou will obtain your digital code with check in message. Keys are available in the event digital code fails.
NONSMOKING UNITSmoking is strictly prohibited. Your damage deposit will be forfeited and you will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found. Or you will be billed a $500 penalty for violating the Smoking Policy. Smoking includes all forms of tobacco, cigarettes, pipes, cigars, e-cigarettes, marijuana, vaping, etc.
ENTRY BY OWNEROwner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: in case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours notice of Owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency).
RULES AND REGULATIONS_HelpHouseRules_
SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCESTenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following:
- Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 6 people,
- using the premises for any illegal activity,
- causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
HOLD HARMLESSNone of iTrip Vacations Tampa, or the Owner of the premises assume any liability for (i) loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property that occurs during their stay on the premises; (ii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing or (iii) any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from or due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God or other reasons beyond their control. This includes the use of any amenities that could include, hot tub, pool, bicycles, wagon, games, BBQ, appliances, fire pit, etc.
MAINTENANCEPlease report any maintenance needs for the premises to the us and we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will not be made for maintenance issues including, but not limited to heating and air conditioning, appliances, televisions, and stereos.
LINENS/TOWELS/SUPPLIESThe owners furnish linens and towels (beach towels where applicable). Makeup towels are provided. Any lost or damaged linens / towels will be deducted from your deposit or billed to you. An initial supply of paper products is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the Tenant. Limited cleaning supplies may be provided. We recommend that you bring any special items that you may need.
LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER PROGRAM
1. Terms of Waiver: As an enrolled, Covered Guest, staying at an iTrip Franchisee property, under this plan, you
will not be obligated to pay for Covered Damage (defined below) to real or personal property of the owner of the rental
unit located within the rental unit occupied by the Covered Guest. When the Covered Guest purchases this plan, the property
manager waives the right to charge the Covered Guest for Covered Damage to the unit as a result of your inadvertent acts
or omissions during the duration of the Stay. Maximum limit of this waiver of liability is $725.00 aggregate per stay.
2. Conditions: The Limited Damage Waiver Program has certain conditions. Covered Damage does not include, and the Covered Guest remains liable for, the following: • Damages caused by Intentional Acts of a Covered Guest • Damages caused by gross negligence or willful and wanton conduct. • Any damage that the Covered Guest does not report to iTrip staff in writing by the time the Covered Guest checks out of the unit. • Damage from theft without a valid police report. • Damage caused by any pet or other animals brought onto the premises by any Guests, whether or not the property is "pet friendly". • Damage or loss of any property owned by or brought onto the premises by a Covered Guests or invitee of Covered Guest. • Property Damage resulting from any motorized vehicle or watercraft operated by a Covered Guest. • Damaged Caused by any forbidden items or property usage including but not limited to BBQ Grills, Candles, Cigarettes, etc.
3. Definitions: • "Covered Damage": All damages to property of the unit's owner, up to $725.00 in the aggregate for each Stay, that occurs during the Covered Guest's stay and that is the result of the inadvertent acts or omissions of the Covered Guest or the Covered Guest's invitee, excluding the damages listed in the conditions section above. • "Covered Guest": All registered guests and all persons booked to share the same unit of accommodations, and have paid the required plan cost. • "Stay": The stay at an iTrip unit, from the date of a Covered Guest's check-in to the date of check-out.
4. Administrative Procedure: iTrip staff will administer and determine whether a damage qualifies as Covered Damage. Such staff will have the sole authority to determine the nature and extent of damages, necessary repairs and eligibility for the waiver of liability described herein. The Covered Guest must report any theft or damage to the unit or its contents to iTrip staff by the time of check-out or any otherwise applicable damage waiver for such Covered Guest will be void. The iTrip Franchisee has ultimate claim administration authority. Arbitration is required prior to litigation.
5. Terms of Coverage: The plan takes effect upon check-in on the booked arrival date to an iTrip unit. All coverage shall terminate upon normal check-out time of the iTrip unit or the departure of the Covered Guest, whichever occurs first.
6. Fee: $29.00 for your covered stay. This fee is non-refundable.
Violation of any condition of the terms of iTrip voids the Damage Waiver Program without refund of any portion of booking/damage waiver fee. Guest Agrees that damages not covered by the Damage Waiver Program or in excess of the Damage Waiver Program limit of $725.00 shall be paid by guest immediately. Guest authorizes iTrip to charge the cost of damages to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement and the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. By submitting payment for this reservation, you authorize iTrip to include the costs of this Damage Waiver Program in your reservation. Please contact iTrip directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
Unless Tenant elects the Limited Damage Waiver Program, Tenant agrees to pay for damage to the Unit or property within the Unit, except normal wear and tear, that occurs during the Tenant's stay in the Unit. Tenant authorizes iTrip to charge the amount of damages, as determined solely by iTrip, to guest's credit card in accordance with this agreement
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONSThe undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury, loss of damage by whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover any reasonable attorneys fees and costs. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement upon their discretion at any time.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATIONI understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, I understand that by "clicking" that I have read the terms and conditions of this property, I am bound by this agreement and I have signed "electronically, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated. Charges may include but not limited to: unauthorized long distance telephone, cable, satellite TV or internet charges, damages beyond normal wear and tear.
Please remember that you are renting a private home. Please treat it with the same respect you would like shown in your own home.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (813) 524-5188