Downtown Rehoboth Beach next to a park and pond, 2 blocks to the Beach and Boardwalk, this 2BR 1.5 bath condo is ideally located for food lovers, bike riders, and shoppers in downtown Rehoboth Beach. This second floor condo with elevator features a beautiful, updated kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances, a spacious living room and dining area, 2 bedrooms featuring a king in bedroom 1 and a queen with an XL twin pullout trundle in bedroom two. Each bedroom and the living room has a TV. The three TVs each have a streaming device so renters can watch Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV, etc. Cable is not offered.
Enjoy cuisine and shopping of all kinds just minutes away on foot. Rehoboth boasts some really great dining options. Enjoy walks at all hours through the idyllic park just outside the door on the way to or from the beach or boardwalk. Take a bike ride to the beautiful biking and hiking trails in the Gordon Pond Wildlife area of the nearby Cape Henlopen State Park. Or just ride around the pastoral neighborhood, which is especially nice in the fall.
There is one full bathroom with a spacious walk in tile shower and an additional half bath. This home will sleep 5. There is a small balcony you can relax on. The condo comes with one dedicated parking spot that is marked. Additional paid street parking is available. Lock up your bikes at the bike rack on the side of the building. Please bring your own linens, towels, spices, oils, paper and plastic goods, i.e. paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, garbage bags. Some starters will be supplied. The kitchen is well equipped with all necessary appliances, dishes, glass and silverware as well as serving dishes, etc. The coin operated washer dryer is located one floor below you. There's a garbage shoot in the hall. To rent linens and towels we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up. Other vendors offer similar services.
Included with your booking are 7 different activities one person from your group can do for free EVERY DAY of the booking a short ride from the home. Activities do not accumulate. One free pass to every activity per day, per home including:
• 18 Holes of Golf at Bear Trap Dunes in Ocean View (Year-Round Subject to Weather)
• Splash Mountain Water Park in Ocean City (May 15 to September 15)
• Yoga On the Beach in Dewey (May 15 to September 15)
• Delmarva Board Sports, Stand Up and Kayak in Dewey (May 15 to September 15)
• Escape Room Rehoboth Beach (May 15 to September 15)
• Salted Vines Wine tasting in Frankford (Year-Round)
• Seagreen Bike Rental in Lewes (May 15 to September 15)
• The daily value of these in season is $234 and $107 off season. Once you book, you get instructions on how to arrange for the activities.