Enjoy the Hot tub and Ping Pong in this Vintage Rehoboth Beach 4 Bedroom Cottage Sleeping 10 just 2.5 blocks to the ocean or downtown Rehoboth. This home features a comfortable living room, dining room with piano, den with TV and games, spacious kitchen with all that you'll need to feed up to 10 and a screened in porch.
Included with your booking is ONE free pass per day for 7 different activities. Free passes do not accumulate. One free pass for each activity per day.
• 18 Holes of Golf at Bear Trap Dunes in Ocean View (Year-Round Subject to Weather)
• Splash Mountain Water Park in Ocean City (May 15 to September 15)
• Yoga On the Beach in Dewey (May 15 to September 15)
• Delmarva Board Sports, Stand Up and Kayak (May 15 to September 15)
• Escape Room Rehoboth Beach (May 15 to September 15)
• Salted Vines Wine Tasting in Frankford (Year-Round)
• Seagreen Bike Rental in Lewes (May 15 to September 15)
• The daily value of these in season is $234 and $107 off season
**Linens and Towels are included! Please bring extra beach and hot tub towels as well as starter paper goods and spices.
**Pets are by written request. $200 per week. It will be added after you book.
**There is Parking for 3. One in the driveway and two street passes. Passes provided are required Memorial Day-Labor Day. Large fee if lost.
Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms each with two double beds and one queen size bed. Bedroom 3 includes a TV. There is one full bath in the home and a half bath in the loft. The loft is accessed through bedroom 3 and it has two twin size beds and a Futon (no linens).
Use the screened in porch on the way to the back yard to enjoy the hot tub and patio. Please observe quiet hours of 11p-8a and respect the neighbors. Please use the outdoor shower before using the hot tub if you're coming from the beach. There is a propane barbecue to cook out with. The driveway holds one car and there are two parking passes for use on the street between Memorial Day and Labor day.
In the basement you'll find the ping pong and washer / dryer.
It's a 5-10 minute walk to all the fabulous stores and dining options in downtown Rehoboth or the beach and boardwalk! Rehoboth is bike and dog friendly!