|Bedroom #2 Queen|
|Bedroom #3 Bunk Twin (2)|
We clean our properties in compliance with the guidance prescribed by the CDC.
Newly furnished home is the perfect destination for 2 couples with children, or a larger family, in desirable Eagle Crest. Resort community offers an assortment of activities at your doorstep. Beautifully updated home is open, bright, and laid out perfectly for kids to enjoy their own space.
Please note: Reservations made with less than 48 hours notice will require photo ID and credit card validation.
- Master on Entry level: King Size Bed, private full bath with shower
- 2nd Level Bedroom: Queen Size Bed, adjacent bathroom
- 2nd level bunk room: Two twin/twin bunks
- Fully equipped and supplied kitchen
- Full-size refrigerator-freezer, 4 burner stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster
- Air fryer, Instapot
- Assortment of cookware and utensils
- Sofa and 2 arm chairs
- Flat screen TV, with streaming content (no cable)
- Part of open space including kitchen and dining area
- Dining table for 6 in open floor plan
- Private hot tub
- 2nd full bath with shower; Half bath on main level
- Covered patio
- Bonus room upstairs w TV with streaming content (no cable), foosball table, sofa and 2 arm chairs
- Washer and dryer
- Hair dryers
- Iron and ironing board
- 6 guest passes to enjoy community amenities, including pool, tennis courts, pickleball, basketball court, fitness center
- Skiing, snowboarding
- Paddle Boarding
- Bird Watching
- Ale Trail
- Cascade Lakes Byway
- Smith Rock Park
- Brewery Tours and Tasting
- Wine Tasting
- and More!
Recently redecorated 3 BR, 2.5 BA home in Eagle Crest. Perfect destination for 2 couples with kids or small family year around. Summer guests enjoy all of the finest of Eagle Crest and Central Oregon in a relaxing comfortable setting. Golf, tennis, pickleball, and basketball courts are all in your neighborhood.
Behind the home is an open shared green space for the kids to spread out.
Air conditioning for those especially warm days.
Bend is 25 minutes south for a day trip where you will find endless choices for shopping, sipping brews and coffee, the Deschutes River and the Old Mill District.
Smith Rock beckons – about 10 minutes north of Redmond on Hwy 97.
Sisters is a short jaunt west.
Relax outside on the patio or sink into the hot tub after a day full of activities and memories, surrounded by Central Oregon greatness.
The kitchen has everything needed to make your meal of choice.
Washer and dryer make it so you can pack light.
NO SMOKING allowed at this property.
NO PETS allowed at this property.
Maximum Occupancy: 8 Occupants - Children must be counted within the maximum occupancy unless they are under the age of two (2) and are sleeping in a crib.
Tenant Requirements: Tenant stated on the Agreement/Booking must be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and acknowledge that they will occupy the Property during the entire tenancy.