|Room 2 Queen Full|
|Room 3 Queen|
This 3 bedroom modest ranch house is GREAT for families that are searching for VALUE while vacationing in ATL and want to expose the family to "The City", but not wanting to stay in "The City"! 15 minutes from Marietta Sq (so Fun) and Kennesaw University (football stadium too) 20 minutes from historical downtown Acworth (great restaurants), 25 minutes from Six Flags over GA, and LakePoint Sporting Complex, 30 minute from GA Aquarium, World Of Coca-Cola and Red Top Mountain State Park. After taking The ATL City Sights in, take a day and drive to the mountains that are 1 1/2 hours away (a day trip), and come back to the house and relax in your quiet county home. This house is also great for work teams that are working in ATL, but want to come back to a quiet relaxing environment after a day in the city. Kitchen is small but has everything needed to cook 3 meals a day, washer and dryer are in the home (you can pack light!) 2/3 Bedrooms have a smart TV (3 TVs total in the house). The home has a "Southwest" vibe, so bring your cowboy hat and boots for a Family Theme night! (many "selfie" opportunities)
We strive to give a 5 star experience to all of our guests. We want you to feel comfortable and enjoy your ATL stay. Please reach out if something is wrong to ensure we can get it corrected for you immediately. Enjoy our home! (Please note: We appreciate your commitment in following our rules, If the rules are neglected and it leads to a dollar loss to the home or the host you will be asked to pay for damages.)
* Please NO SMOKING (of any kind) inside the house. We advertise that we are a non smoking property, we have guests that book with us because they are allergic to smoke. Smoke jeopardizes their health and their stay in our home.
* No unapproved events or parties - any unapproved taking place on the property will get you and your guests police escorted off the property. We are NOT a party house or a commercial event venue. Not only is it against our rules it's against AIRBNB, VRBO, iTRIP , and the rest of the platforms. You will jeopardize your relationship with all the platforms.
* No guests other than the guests on the reservation can be at the house without approval from host/management. Rates are based on the number of guests for various reasons (utility consumption, # of bedrooms, sq footage, as well as the safety of our guests. If you have more guests than what the post says that the house can accommodate , please discuss with the hosts if there are options within the house to accommodate your amount of guests, we will try to support you in any way we can.
* Please be RESPECTFUL to the HOUSE and the NEIGHBORS! Quiet time is from 10pm-8am on weekdays and 11pm-10pm on weekends, this keeps us respectful to our neighbors.
* HVAC-Please put the HEAT at 67 and AIR at 78 when you are not in the house.
* TV’s/lights-Please turn off all the TV‘s and lights when you leave the house. (please help keep the cost of utilities down to ensure we can offer good rates)
* Pet/Pets- are allowed at this property, however, they need to be approved and there is a $65 fee .
* Garbage- all fully bagged and taken out to the large containers outside which are located on the RIGHT side of the house. Please put recyclables (plastic, paper, cardboard, and metal) in the bin marked as Recycling.
* If it is determined that unlawful activities are taking place on the property or in the area guest will be police escorted off the property.