*We made it through hurricane Idalia with no damage and we are looking forward to welcoming our new guests!
Tropical Home with Tiki Hut! YES! Come spend your summer with us!!! Fishing, Boating, Swimming - All the summer fun AND a spot to check in on work if you need it!
- On Canal, Private dock, Jetted Hot tub that cascades into the pool, Fully stocked Kitchen, Floridian Furniture, Sun room that overlooks the pool and a Tiki Hut.
- Centrally located. 9 minutes to Port Charlotte Beach Park. Hop in your car to cross Charlotte harbor into Punta Gorda to find local beer on tap at the Village Brewhouse in Fisherman's Village, Enjoy homemade ice cream at Harbor Scoops, or a sunset at TT's Tiki Bar.
- Fisherman's paradise! Charlotte Harbor is a renowned for Common Snook, Red Drum (Redfish), Tarpon, Cobia, Grouper and Spotted Seatrout. Local Captains and boat rental available.
- 8 area golf courses all within a 15 -20 minute drive!
- Looking for a fun wine experience? Create your own wine at the Gilded Grape Winery and Wine Bar in Port Charlotte
- Short drive to Mineral Springs, Boca Grande, Great restaurants and Shopping.
- Explore Florida Nature on the beautiful trails in Myakka State Forest or the County Environmental Parks
- Jet Ski, Boat, Kayak, Canoe, and Stand up paddle board rentals nearby
- Primary Queen Bedroom with ensuite Bathroom
- Queen Bedroom with shared guest bathroom
- Office with queen Murphy bed.
- Bunk room with Full bed off the sun room
- Fully stocked Kitchen with island and dining area for 6
- Spread out and relax in the sun room that looks onto the pool with a table for 4
- Work remotely at the desk in the kitchen or close the murphy bed and use the room as a private office with fast WIFI
- Enjoy the sunset off the dock.
- Tiki Hut accessed from the pool deck or use the path from the side of the house.
- Tiki Hut has a wooded bar and seating for 6.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (941) 559-5353